Logic is a pretty flower that smells bad.

computers / alt.comp.software.firefox / Re: crashing FF ghost

SubjectAuthor
* crashing FF ghostbad sector
+- crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
+* crashing FF ghostR.Wieser
|`* crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
| `* crashing FF ghostStan Brown
|  +- crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
|  `* crashing FF ghostbad sector
|   `* crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
|    `* crashing FF ghostbad sector
|     `* crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
|      +* crashing FF ghostAdam H. Kerman
|      |+- crashing FF ghostCasey
|      |`* crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
|      | `* crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
|      |  `- crashing FF ghostFrank Miller
|      `* crashing FF ghostbad sector
|       `* crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
|        `* crashing FF ghostbad sector
|         `* crashing FF ghostFrank Miller
|          `* crashing FF ghostbad sector
|           +* crashing FF ghostFrank Miller
|           |`- crashing FF ghostbad sector
|           `* crashing FF ghostVanguardLH
|            `- crashing FF ghostbad sector
`* crashing FF ghostR.Wieser
 `- crashing FF ghostbad sector

Pages:12
Re: crashing FF ghost

<JuKcnQQGC-297wT5nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=360&group=alt.comp.software.firefox#360

Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 07:10:23 -0400
Subject: Re: crashing FF ghost
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.firefox
<u7621v$1n0b$1@dont-email.me> <u9qub525opip$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>
<MPG.3f009e2e3ce3267199014e@news.individual.net>
<r5acnWuEcPsB4gr5nZ2dnZfqn_Zg4p2d@giganews.com>
<u91quhzkba12$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>
<zhucnePLJqoDvwX5nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<5vx355w022kv.dlg@v.nguard.lh>
<_tucnbSwv4ONMAX5nZ2dnZfqnPudnZ2d@giganews.com>
<d4rcsrsqac1u$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>
<fjqdnRw-1qQEVgX5nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>
<6498D076.9020207@backwurst.de>
<R_OdnUMU3f44aQX5nZ2dnZfqnPGdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<eeywga3l8x6w.dlg@v.nguard.lh>
From: nomail@_invalid.nos.pam (bad sector)
 by: bad sector - Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:10 UTC

On 6/25/23 22:56, VanguardLH wrote:
> bad sector <forgetski@INVALID.net> wrote:

>>> [..snip..]

>>> Okay, so you don't ask for help but just want to rant about browsers?
>>
>> No, I thought it might be a simple fix not to mention that maybe no one
>> else had seen it before, I certainly had not in 50 years of computing.
>
> I'll have to remember that you don't want to do the troubleshooting, and
> want a one-press-button-for-boobs solution where you don't do any work.
> Thanks for wasting my time, and that of others.
>
> If you're not going to expend more than a minute on a recommended
> solution, make that evident in your starting post. You'll likely not
> get any responses, because no one can guarantee a panacea fix to cover
> every possible cause of a problem.

So no one should field a question unless prepared to read a book and
spend a day to maybe fix a limping utility. Ain't gonna happen, thank
you for trying to help all the same, that's the only thing I should have
done but didn't.

computers / alt.comp.software.firefox / Re: crashing FF ghost