If you analyse anything, you destroy it. -- Arthur Miller

computers / alt.comp.software.thunderbird / Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

SubjectAuthor
* Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBAnt
+* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunJörg Lorenz
|`- Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunJörg Lorenz
+* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunVanguardLH
|+* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunAnt
||+* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunJörg Lorenz
|||`* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunAnt
||| `- Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunJörg Lorenz
||`* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunVanguardLH
|| `* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunDave Royal
||  `- Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunJörg Lorenz
|`- Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunJörg Lorenz
`* Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunVanguardLH
 `- Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunJoerg Lorenz

1
Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<DducnSTZm_mcZEn4nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3127&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3127

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:09:53 +0000
 by: Ant - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:09 UTC

Without online cloud stuff. Just using old fashion USB cables and iOS v17.3.1.

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." --Galatians 2:20! Cold winter rain again. :) (L/C)NY (wood dragon).
| |o o| |

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur317i$2lqf5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3129&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3129

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Subject: Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 21:14:42 +0100
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:14 UTC

On 20.02.24 20:09, Ant wrote:
> Without online cloud stuff.

Why?
CardDAV-server were exactly invented for this. Much easier to handle
than any cable. And your address base can be accessed from as many
devices you want. Independently from any OS or any software. What you
need is the server-URL and the login credentials.

I access a couple of cardDAV-servers simultaneously with my iPhone and
my TBs/Apple Mail and my Android device.

> Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur31km$2lqf4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3130&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3130

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 21:21:42 +0100
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 20:21 UTC

On 20.02.24 21:14, Jörg Lorenz wrote:
> On 20.02.24 20:09, Ant wrote:
>> Without online cloud stuff.
>
> Why?
> CardDAV-server were exactly invented for this. Much easier to handle
> than any cable. And your address base can be accessed from as many
> devices you want. Independently from any OS or any software. What you
> need is the server-URL and the login credentials.
>
> I access a couple of cardDAV-servers simultaneously with my iPhone and
> my TBs/Apple Mail and my Android device.

Applies to CalDAV-accounts as well btw.

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<13cgiwxbge0vx$.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3140&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3140

From: V@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 19:31:15 -0600
Sender: V@nguard.LH
 by: VanguardLH - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:31 UTC

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:

> Without online cloud stuff. Just using old fashion USB cables and iOS v17.3.1.

Can't you exit Tbird on both hosts, and copy the Tbird profile folder?
The profile folder name might be different, so you might have to create
a new profile to point at the copied profile folder. This is not a sync
operation. It is an overwrite operation.

Otherwise, you're stuck using export from one instance of Tbird, and
import in another instance of Tbird (after copying the output file to
the other host).

https://knowledge.mdaemon.com/sync-contacts-thunderbird-carddav

That mentions using an exported CardDAV file to import in another
instance of Tbird. For calender data, you would have to export to
CalDAV to import it elsewhere.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exporting-and-sharing-a-calendar

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<XA-dnb_T9vk3BEj4nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3167&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3167

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 06:35:22 +0000
 by: Ant - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 06:35 UTC

VanguardLH <V@nguard.lh> wrote:
> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:

> > Without online cloud stuff. Just using old fashion USB cables and iOS v17.3.1.

> Can't you exit Tbird on both hosts, and copy the Tbird profile folder?
> The profile folder name might be different, so you might have to create
> a new profile to point at the copied profile folder. This is not a sync
> operation. It is an overwrite operation.

Uh, I don't see a ThunderBird for iOS.

> Otherwise, you're stuck using export from one instance of Tbird, and
> import in another instance of Tbird (after copying the output file to
> the other host).

> https://knowledge.mdaemon.com/sync-contacts-thunderbird-carddav

> That mentions using an exported CardDAV file to import in another
> instance of Tbird. For calender data, you would have to export to
> CalDAV to import it elsewhere.

> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exporting-and-sharing-a-calendar

Yeah, that requires a server which I am trying to avoid. :(
--
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." --Galatians 2:20! Cold winter rain, with leaks, again. :) (L/C)NY (wood dragon).
| |o o| |

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur472e$2vljm$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3169&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3169

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:00:30 +0100
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:00 UTC

On 21.02.24 07:35, Ant wrote:
> VanguardLH <V@nguard.lh> wrote:
>> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>
>>> Without online cloud stuff. Just using old fashion USB cables and iOS v17.3.1.
>
>> Can't you exit Tbird on both hosts, and copy the Tbird profile folder?
>> The profile folder name might be different, so you might have to create
>> a new profile to point at the copied profile folder. This is not a sync
>> operation. It is an overwrite operation.
>
> Uh, I don't see a ThunderBird for iOS.
>
>> Otherwise, you're stuck using export from one instance of Tbird, and
>> import in another instance of Tbird (after copying the output file to
>> the other host).
>
>> https://knowledge.mdaemon.com/sync-contacts-thunderbird-carddav
>
>> That mentions using an exported CardDAV file to import in another
>> instance of Tbird. For calender data, you would have to export to
>> CalDAV to import it elsewhere.
>
>> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exporting-and-sharing-a-calendar
>
> Yeah, that requires a server which I am trying to avoid. :(

If you insist on this precedure then WTF aren't you using Apple Contacts
and Apple Calendar and synchronise via your Mac?

Why are you afraid of CalDAV- and CardDAV-servers?

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur47eg$2vljm$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3170&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3170

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:06:56 +0100
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:06 UTC

On 21.02.24 02:31, VanguardLH wrote:
> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>
>> Without online cloud stuff. Just using old fashion USB cables and iOS v17.3.1.
>
> Can't you exit Tbird on both hosts, and copy the Tbird profile folder?
> The profile folder name might be different, so you might have to create
> a new profile to point at the copied profile folder. This is not a sync
> operation. It is an overwrite operation.
>
> Otherwise, you're stuck using export from one instance of Tbird, and
> import in another instance of Tbird (after copying the output file to
> the other host).

There is no such thing as a TB on iPhone/iOS.

--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<1bgaqnnro8i6g.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3171&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3171

From: V@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 01:11:42 -0600
Sender: V@nguard.LH
 by: VanguardLH - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:11 UTC

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:

> VanguardLH <V@nguard.lh> wrote:
>> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>
>>> Without online cloud stuff. Just using old fashion USB cables and iOS v17.3.1.
>
>> Can't you exit Tbird on both hosts, and copy the Tbird profile folder?
>> The profile folder name might be different, so you might have to create
>> a new profile to point at the copied profile folder. This is not a sync
>> operation. It is an overwrite operation.
>
> Uh, I don't see a ThunderBird for iOS.
>
>> Otherwise, you're stuck using export from one instance of Tbird, and
>> import in another instance of Tbird (after copying the output file to
>> the other host).
>
>> https://knowledge.mdaemon.com/sync-contacts-thunderbird-carddav
>
>> That mentions using an exported CardDAV file to import in another
>> instance of Tbird. For calender data, you would have to export to
>> CalDAV to import it elsewhere.
>
>> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exporting-and-sharing-a-calendar
>
> Yeah, that requires a server which I am trying to avoid. :(

Exporting to CalDAV and CardDAV just generates local files. No server
involved. Then transport the exported files to wherever you want to
import them. Whether that involves a server is your choice, but copying
using USB cables should work, too.

I showed an article on how to migrate CardDAV files between clients on
different hosts. The 2nd article was only to highlight how to export
CalDAV files between clients. How you transport the files between
different hosts is your choice.

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur4fkg$31ngm$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3175&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3175

From: dave@dave123royal.com (Dave Royal)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:26:38 +0000 (GMT)
 by: Dave Royal - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 09:26 UTC

VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH> Wrote in message:

> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>
>> VanguardLH <V@nguard.lh> wrote:

>>> Can't you exit Tbird on both hosts, and copy the Tbird profile folder?
>>> The profile folder name might be different, so you might have to create
>>> a new profile to point at the copied profile folder. This is not a sync
>>> operation. It is an overwrite operation.
>>
>> Uh, I don't see a ThunderBird for iOS.
>>
>>> Otherwise, you're stuck using export from one instance of Tbird, and
>>> import in another instance of Tbird (after copying the output file to
>>> the other host).
>>
>>> https://knowledge.mdaemon.com/sync-contacts-thunderbird-carddav
>>
>>> That mentions using an exported CardDAV file to import in another
>>> instance of Tbird. For calender data, you would have to export to
>>> CalDAV to import it elsewhere.
>>
>>> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exporting-and-sharing-a-calendar
>>
>> Yeah, that requires a server which I am trying to avoid. :(
>
> Exporting to CalDAV and CardDAV just generates local files. No server
> involved. Then transport the exported files to wherever you want to
> import them. Whether that involves a server is your choice, but copying
> using USB cables should work, too.
>
> I showed an article on how to migrate CardDAV files between clients on
> different hosts. The 2nd article was only to highlight how to export
> CalDAV files between clients. How you transport the files between
> different hosts is your choice.

But it ain't proper syncing. Unless you import both the TB and the
iOS DAV files into a program to resolve differences and import
the result into both. There may be such a thing.

Jörg's method is the only sensible one. It works. Run your own
NextCloud server if you don't like 'online' or 'the
cloud'.
--
Remove numerics from my email address.

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur572n$37uhh$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3187&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3187

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:06:47 +0100
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 16:06 UTC

Am 21.02.24 um 10:26 schrieb Dave Royal:
> VanguardLH <V@nguard.LH> Wrote in message:
>
>> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:

>>> Uh, I don't see a ThunderBird for iOS.

>>> Yeah, that requires a server which I am trying to avoid. :(
>>
>> Exporting to CalDAV and CardDAV just generates local files. No server
>> involved. Then transport the exported files to wherever you want to
>> import them. Whether that involves a server is your choice, but copying
>> using USB cables should work, too.
>>
>> I showed an article on how to migrate CardDAV files between clients on
>> different hosts. The 2nd article was only to highlight how to export
>> CalDAV files between clients. How you transport the files between
>> different hosts is your choice.
>>

> But it ain't proper syncing. Unless you import both the TB and the
> iOS DAV files into a program to resolve differences and import
> the result into both. There may be such a thing.

+1

--
"Gutta cavat lapidem." (Ovid)

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<t82dnTCgXeg_10v4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3195&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3195

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:10:26 +0000
 by: Ant - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 19:10 UTC

Jörg Lorenz <hugybear@gmx.net> wrote:
> On 21.02.24 07:35, Ant wrote:
> > VanguardLH <V@nguard.lh> wrote:

> >> Can't you exit Tbird on both hosts, and copy the Tbird profile folder?
> >> The profile folder name might be different, so you might have to create
> >> a new profile to point at the copied profile folder. This is not a sync
> >> operation. It is an overwrite operation.
> >
> > Uh, I don't see a ThunderBird for iOS.
> >
> >> Otherwise, you're stuck using export from one instance of Tbird, and
> >> import in another instance of Tbird (after copying the output file to
> >> the other host).
> >
> >> https://knowledge.mdaemon.com/sync-contacts-thunderbird-carddav
> >
> >> That mentions using an exported CardDAV file to import in another
> >> instance of Tbird. For calender data, you would have to export to
> >> CalDAV to import it elsewhere.
> >
> >> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/exporting-and-sharing-a-calendar
> >
> > Yeah, that requires a server which I am trying to avoid. :(

> If you insist on this precedure then WTF aren't you using Apple Contacts
> and Apple Calendar and synchronise via your Mac?

Not using a Mac.
--
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." --Galatians 2:20! Cold winter rain, with leaks, again. :) (L/C)NY (wood dragon).
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur5pjs$3c9qa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3207&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3207

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Jörg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:23:08 +0100
 by: Jörg Lorenz - Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:23 UTC

Am 21.02.24 um 20:10 schrieb Ant:
> Jörg Lorenz <hugybear@gmx.net> wrote:

>>> Uh, I don't see a ThunderBird for iOS.

>>> Yeah, that requires a server which I am trying to avoid. :(
>
>> If you insist on this precedure then WTF aren't you using Apple Contacts
>> and Apple Calendar and synchronise via your Mac?
>
> Not using a Mac.

Makes things even worse and more complicated.
Speaks even more for CardDAV- and CalDAV-server concept.

--
"Gutta cavat lapidem." (Ovid)

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<vwxp3n4eh48z.dlg@v.nguard.lh>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3236&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3236

From: V@nguard.LH (VanguardLH)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 04:05:22 -0600
Sender: V@nguard.LH
 by: VanguardLH - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 10:05 UTC

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:

> Without online cloud stuff. Just using old fashion USB cables and iOS
> v17.3.1.

The following is not about getting calendars synchronized which often
incurs less than stellar results. Nor about doing exports and imports
to transport data across devices to get calendar and contact data shared
between those devices. Instead perhaps your needs would be satisfied by
using a consolidate view of all calendars with the client. All the
subscribed calendars are shown in one calendar view (i.e., a
consolidated view). Seeing a merged or consolidated view of multiple
calendars is similar to using the Unified Inbox to view e-mails in the
Inbox folder across multiple accounts.

In my e-mail client's (eM Client) calendar view, I can subscribe to
multiple calendars. In the accounts config, I can select which will
have the calendar data polled. I can select 1, 2, or up to however many
accounts I configured to get calendaring data. Within each subscribed
calendar, I can pick which event types to show: calendar, birthdays,
holidays. I don't need to see holidays duplicated in the consolidated
calendar view, so I enable holidays in only 1 subscribed calendar.

Whether your client can get calendaring and contact data from the server
depends on whether or not the server supports CalDAV and CardDAV. For
clients that support Gmail Mail API or Microsoft EAS (Exchange
ActiveSync), that's how the client accesses your online account, and
those proprietary protocols don't need CalDAV or CardDAV. Microsoft and
Google support CalDAV and CardDAV. My ISP does not. If the server
supports CalDAV and CardDAV, you should be able to configure the account
in your client to get just one or all data types: e-mails, calendar, and
contacts.

No, this is not a synchronization feature trying to meld multiple
disparate calendaring services to contain the same records where the
result is duplicated data across multiple services. It is a managed or
consolidated view feature. Why bother to sync when you can just look at
a consolidated view of all subscribed calendars? If you did sync across
separate calendar services, the consolidated view showing multiple
calendars would show all their sync'ed events as duplicates.

On my Android phone, I don't use the bundled Gmail app. Instead I use
the Microsoft Outlook app. It also lets me enable calenders and
contacts from each account (that supports the CalDAV and CardDAV
protocols), so I see a merged view. If, for example, I sync contacts
between my Hotmail contacts and my Gmail contacts, the consolidated view
would show multiples of each sync'ed contact since it is in both
contacts services. I sometimes sync by exporting from one account to
import the CSV file to the other account. That means contacts are
listed in both places, so they'll show up as duplicates in the
consolidated view in the mobile app. However, the app has an option to
merge similar contacts. Later when I edit the contact, it indicates the
source(s) for the contact (Gmail only, Hotmail only, or both Gmail and
Hotmail).

If you are trying to see the same calendar and set of contacts from the
same service on multiple devices, any good e-mail client should handle
CalDAV and CardDAV, and maybe even use Gmail Mail API and MS EAS or EWS.
Getting calendars and contacts synchronized (resulting in duplicates in
each) often incurs failures in the sync. Then, if you have your app
subscribe to both calendars, you'll see the duplication. While not a
sync, a managed or consolidated view of multiple calendars from
different services would eliminate the need to sync between them. The
client can be a consolidator for calendars, just like it is a
consolidator for multiple e-mail accounts.

Thunderbird doesn't have a consolidated calendar view where you
configure from which accounts to yank calendaring data to merge into a
consolidated calendar view? Or does it keep multiple calendars
separated by using tabs, one tab for each calendar?

I cannot address if whatever e-mail client you use on your iPhone has a
consolidated view of calendars subscribed from multiple sources. I
don't do Apple stuff. I suspect that if my Windows client can subscribe
to multiple sources of calendaring data and merge into a consolidated
view that Thunderbird can, too. I'm unsure what your iOS client can do.

Re: Is it possible to sync my Contacts & Calendar datas between my iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?

<ur84q7$q9n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3262&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#3262

From: hugybear@gmx.net (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
iPhone & ThunderBird in 64-bit W10 Pro.?
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 19:46:31 +0100
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:46 UTC

On 22.02.24 11:05, VanguardLH wrote:
> Thunderbird doesn't have a consolidated calendar view where you
> configure from which accounts to yank calendaring data to merge into a
> consolidated calendar view?

Why are you writing on this topic and in this group in general if you
do not have the slightest idea about TB/BB?

--
"Manus manum lavat."