From: nogood@dontbother.invalid (Crash)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.unisys
Subject: For those interested: a timeline of Borroughs/Unisys LINC and Jade
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 15:49:33 +1200
 by: Crash - Fri, 12 May 2023 03:49 UTC

This is by far the most comprehensive compilation of the history of
Sir Gill Simpson and Peter Hoskins right through the various
iterations of the LINC Development Centre and JADE Software
corporation:

https://tinyurl.com/2wb33k8p

For those like me who were tied into the initial journey at BLDC and
ULDC this makes interesting reading.

--
Crash McBash