Newsgroups: comp.databases.ingres
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 20:50:43 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Ingres DB admin scripts
From: yogeshgawali@gmail.com (Yogesh Gawali)
 by: Yogesh Gawali - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 03:50 UTC

Hi Daniel!!!
I am taking a shot 23 yrs later to see if you still have those scripts. If yes, can you please share it with me. Thank you.

Re: Ingres DB admin scripts

<u66omp$32ror$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=266&group=comp.databases.ingres#266

From: specially@processed.almost.meat (Roy Hann)
Newsgroups: comp.databases.ingres
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 09:32:09 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Roy Hann - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 09:32 UTC

Yogesh Gawali wrote:

> Hi Daniel!!!
> I am taking a shot 23 yrs later to see if you still have those scripts. If yes, can you please share it with me. Thank you.

If it turns out you get no response to this query, and if you need any
assistance with running an Ingres installation, my company is an Actian
Partner specializing in Ingres and the Ingres family of products.

roy.hann at rationalcommerce.com

Re: Ingres DB admin scripts

<d38db34a-eeda-4216-a685-94e056c73bean@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/devel/article-flat.php?id=267&group=comp.databases.ingres#267

Newsgroups: comp.databases.ingres
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 02:29:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: yogeshgawali@gmail.com (Yogesh Gawali)
 by: Yogesh Gawali - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 09:29 UTC

On Monday, 12 June 2023 at 19:32:11 UTC+10, Roy Hann wrote:
> Yogesh Gawali wrote:
>
> > Hi Daniel!!!
> > I am taking a shot 23 yrs later to see if you still have those scripts. If yes, can you please share it with me. Thank you.
> If it turns out you get no response to this query, and if you need any
> assistance with running an Ingres installation, my company is an Actian
> Partner specializing in Ingres and the Ingres family of products.
>
> roy.hann at rationalcommerce.com

Thanks Roy!