From: ank@spamfence.net (Andreas Kohlbach)
Newsgroups: comp.periphs.printers,news.admin.net-abuse.email
Subject: Re: Slavic Women & Mature Slavic Girls Dating | Date Singles
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2023 19:32:57 -0500
 by: Andreas Kohlbach - Sun, 5 Feb 2023 00:32 UTC

I followup this to news.admin.net-abuse.email, although it's not mail
spam (but the news abuse group is - spammed).

On Sat, 4 Feb 2023 00:03:43 -0800 (PST), levin lorakora wrote:

> On Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at 2:11:49 PM UTC+5:30, Marie Catherine wrote:
>> On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:36:20 PM UTC+5:30, Hosny Arton wrote:
>> > Are you Looking for Girls? Browse the latest members below and you
>> > may just find your ideal partner. Start a conversation and arrange
>> > to meetup this week.
>> If you're looking for love, just pick up your phone. The best
>> lesbian dating apps can help you find your soulmate without leaving
>> your ...
>> https://senior-dating.mystrikingly.com/

Thanks for bringing that to my attention last week. I was able to get
this terminated already.

> Online dating is not all fun and games and there are a lot of things
> that a person has to know about dating before one get into the
> intricacies of it. Online dating may seems to be the simplest things
> in the worlds but it is not.
> https://smithisabella13.livejournal.com/462.html

Am about to get this shut down too.

A special trophy is that there is a 10 year old Twitter account promoting
dating scam (how wasn't this found already?). Thus I sent a report to
Elon - eeh who ever sits at the abuse desk there (if any). With some luck,
next time anyone gets to this Twitter account it's suspended or removed.

If you want more sites to be shut down, keep the spam coming.
--
Andreas