Subject: Re: best provider for text & binaries?
Newsgroups: alt.fan.usenet
From: alien@invalid.address (alien)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 21:48:58 +0200
 by: alien - Mon, 24 May 2021 19:48 UTC

On 23/03/21 15.41, yan wrote:
> something with a long retention and reasonable (for one person) download
> rates

In my opinions there is not best provider, every one of their own caveat.

At least use 2 usenet providers with different backbone to make sure the
completeness of the articles for binaries.

Specifically for text, you should avoid Newsdemon at least for now,
until they sort out the problems.

I am notice since newsdemon move their backbone to Usenet Express, the
usenet for text is not so "update", some post is missing even though
with newshosting the post is appear.
Maybe it is because their spam filter or something.

That's why currently I am post using my newshosting account instead with
my newsdemon account.

I hope you will find the usenet provider can meet you requirement.
--
-alien-
~ Work like you don't need the money. ~

computers / alt.fan.usenet / Re: best provider for text & binaries?