From: hugybear@gmx.ch (Joerg Lorenz)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mint,alt.os.linux,alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Re: [OT] Website host
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 17:42:21 +0200
 by: Joerg Lorenz - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 15:42 UTC

Am 18.07.22 um 14:40 schrieb pinnerite:
> I have been using Nativespace to host my website and provide email addresses since 2011.
> It has been pretty good but two days ago emails ceeased to come through.
> It was a while before it became clear that it was only those hosted by nativespace.
>
> a ticjet was raised yesterday and by the evening some kind of correction was made and the outstanding messages came tumbling in.
>
> The reason for the issue that I was given that it may be something to do with their firewall !!!!
>
> This morning it happened again. I have raised another ticket.
>
> I discovered their Trustpilot reviews. 58% Excellent, 42% Bad. Nothing in between.
>
> Sounds a bit like Marmite.
>
> Does anyone else on the groups this is broadcast to use Nativespace?

*FCUK*

--
Gutta cavat lapidem (Ovid)

[OT] Website host

<20220718134021.58ee02282b9b3f4efa12e327@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3016&group=alt.os.linux.ubuntu#3016

From: pinnerite@gmail.com (pinnerite)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mint,alt.os.linux,mageia,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,uk,d-i-y
Subject: [OT] Website host
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 13:40:21 +0100
 by: pinnerite - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 12:40 UTC

I have been using Nativespace to host my website and provide email addresses since 2011.
It has been pretty good but two days ago emails ceeased to come through.
It was a while before it became clear that it was only those hosted by nativespace.

a ticjet was raised yesterday and by the evening some kind of correction was made and the outstanding messages came tumbling in.

The reason for the issue that I was given that it may be something to do with their firewall !!!!

This morning it happened again. I have raised another ticket.

I discovered their Trustpilot reviews. 58% Excellent, 42% Bad. Nothing in between.

Sounds a bit like Marmite.

Does anyone else on the groups this is broadcast to use Nativespace?

--
Mint 20.3, kernel 5.4.0-122-generic, Cinnamon 5.2.7
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition processor with 16GB of DRAM.

Re: [OT] Website host

<jjl63vF37bvU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=3017&group=alt.os.linux.ubuntu#3017

From: MikeE@ster.invalid (Mike Easter)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mint,alt.os.linux,mageia,alt.os.linux.ubuntu,uk,d-i-y
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 06:39:11 -0700
 by: Mike Easter - Mon, 18 Jul 2022 13:39 UTC

pinnerite wrote:
> I discovered their Trustpilot reviews. 58% Excellent, 42% Bad. Nothing in between.
>
> Sounds a bit like Marmite.

Ha!

--
Mike Easter