From: pamela.private.mailbox@gmail.com (Pamela)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows
Subject: Not printing date header
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 17:08:42 +0100
 by: Pamela - Sun, 12 Sep 2021 16:08 UTC

When I print an email sent by me, Eudora doesn't print the date.

This only happens when printing from the split screen in Eudora. This is
the one showing the emails in the mailbox in the upper half and showing
text from the selected email in the lower half.

If I view such an email in full screen view, then a date does appear in
the title of the printed page (but it is not listed in headers shown).
However this is not always convenient.

I once customised a lot of EUDORA.INI. Is there a section there which
specifies which headers get printed?