From: ijones@jejejeje.it
Newsgroups: comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows
Subject: Eudora 7.1: gmail problem again. help!
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 08:55:06 +0200
 by: ijones@jejejeje.it - Wed, 25 Aug 2021 06:55 UTC

Hi friends,
Eudora is tiring me. I'm getting problems on problems.
I have some gmail accounts and all work well, except one. Eudora
doesn't download mail, and this account is the most important account
for me.
I have verified and it is configured well, like other gmail accounts.
I even went to the "Incoming Mail / Last SSL Info" tab and I see
"Succeeded" on "Secure Parameters Negotiation Status". In "SSL
Version" I see "TLSv1.2". Everyting seems perfect.

At first I thought that my account was blocked by BitDefender because
in the past I had had these problems with all accounts. But I don't
believe Antivirus because I have the same accounts in a laptop, but
without BitDefender it can now create this problem.
I attach a link of the problem:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrpti6gj2hfn5fs/Eudora%20Cattura%202.JPG?dl=0
The only thing I can say is that a few days ago gmail asked me the
2-step account security verification. And I did this. But I don't
think that's the problem. I don't remember well but it seems to me
that I already had this problem the day before the security check of
the 2 steps. But I don't remember well.
I thank you for your help!!

Re: Eudora 7.1: gmail problem again. help!

<r0khighdcfkbj95f0ubriki3tkmivb9msv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=230&group=comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows#230

From: ijones@jejejeje.it
Newsgroups: comp.mail.eudora.ms-windows
Subject: Re: Eudora 7.1: gmail problem again. help!
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 13:45:06 +0200
 by: ijones@jejejeje.it - Fri, 27 Aug 2021 11:45 UTC

I had to solve my problem by "Password per le app". What a pity!