From: Albert.Arkwright@gmail.com (Albert Arkwright)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Latest Version of Lamp Server in Tasksel
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 22:22:41 +0100
 by: Albert Arkwright - Fri, 13 May 2022 21:22 UTC

Does anybody know if there is a way to find out which version of:
Apache, MySQL,PhP and PhPMyAdmin is bundled in TaskSel in Ubuntu 20.04.4
(fully updated).

All the info I have seen is that it has PhP version 5.x.x and this is
way out of date! How can one find out exactly the version numbers and
how to contact the developer about this? Any forums?

Please note I know how to install Tasksel so don't mention anything
about it as I can update the repo and install whatever is available but
my question is about Lamp Server itself. I need the latest version to
run/Develop Drupal CMS.

Thank you.

Re: Latest Version of Lamp Server in Tasksel

<t5nhg6$fj1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=2074&group=alt.os.linux.ubuntu#2074

From: stepore@be.here.now (stepore)
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.ubuntu
Subject: Re: Latest Version of Lamp Server in Tasksel
Date: Fri, 13 May 2022 23:16:36 -0700
 by: stepore - Sat, 14 May 2022 06:16 UTC

On 5/13/22 14:22, Albert Arkwright wrote:
> Does anybody know if there is a way to find out which version of:
> Apache, MySQL,PhP and PhPMyAdmin is bundled in TaskSel in Ubuntu 20.04.4
> (fully updated).

this should get you started:
apt-cache show apache2
apt-cache show php7.4-common
apt-cache show mysql-server
apt-cache show phpmyadmin

computers / alt.os.linux.ubuntu / Re: Latest Version of Lamp Server in Tasksel