From: anfi@onet.eu (Andrzej Adam Filip)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Subject: [Media] 100_000 spam run from real FBI email server
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 05:39:57 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:YdPJRv4UdC7pzuoCAv9EJDmoghc=
 by: Andrzej Adam Filip - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 05:39 UTC

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/hacker-takes-fbi-email-server-blasts-spam-thousands-rcna5530

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-59278277

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-aware-investigating-fake-fbi-emails

--
A. Filip

computers / news.admin.net-abuse.email / [Media] 100_000 spam run from real FBI email server