From: nospam.Ross.Branham@f159.n267.z1.fidonet.org (Ross Branham)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: SSH issue
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 18:38:07 +1300
 by: Ross Branham - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 05:38 UTC

NB> You might want to think about upgrading to the latest version of Mystic
NB> and seeing if you still have the issue. A lot (and that's being modest)
NB> has changed since 2021.
NB>
NB> I don't think much support is given going back that far, as it may have
NB> already been addressed.

I upgraded to a48 but no luck on the SSH problems

|02-=|10Cozmo|02=-

.... If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

Re: SSH issue

<693442441@f1.n770.z4453.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1938&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1938

From: nospam.Nicholas.Boel@f1.n770.z4453.fidonet.org (Nicholas Boel)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 18:26:28 +1300
 by: Nicholas Boel - Wed, 30 Aug 2023 05:26 UTC

Re: Re: SSH issue
By: Ross Branham to Nicholas Boel on Wed Aug 30 2023 06:38 pm

RB> I upgraded to a48 but no luck on the SSH problems

A49 is the latest version. You may want to keep going! ;)

However, are you trying to SSH twice and/or SSH into your system, and then
RLogin out to Doorparty?

Seems like the log snippet you posted says his system (remote) closed the
connection? If so, you may want to reach out to the Doorparty maintainer and
see if how you're trying to connect is an issue or not.
Regards,
Nick

.... The mistake you make is in trying to figure it out.