From: news@here.anon (Here is the News)
Newsgroups: misc.news.internet.discuss,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,comp.misc
Subject: Big Tech to Increase Surveillance and Censorship of White People
Following Biden Speech
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 22:13:00 +0000
 by: Here is the News - Sat, 17 Sep 2022 22:13 UTC

https://stormer-daily.rw/big-tech-to-increase-surveillance-and-censorship-of-white-people-following-biden-speech/

Big Tech to Increase Surveillance and Censorship of White People
Following Biden Speech

Elvis Dunderhoff
September 17, 2022

According to Joe Brandon, there is a white terrorist conspiracy
undermining the fabric of our society.

There are no definitions, and no one knows what he is talking about –
but it's real, and the only solution is to shut everything down totally.

RT:

https://www.rt.com/news/562947-social-media-censorship-biden-summit/

> YouTube, Twitch, Microsoft, as well as Facebook and Instagram parent
> firm Meta announced on Thursday that they would monitor and remove
> allegedly hateful and extremist content after President Joe Biden made a
> speech portraying white supremacy as rampant in the US.
>
> According to a White House website, YouTube will expand its removal of
> content "glorifying violent acts" and will launch a campaign to help
> young users identify the "manipulation tactics used to spread
> misinformation." Twitch will make it easier for users to report "hate
> and harassment," Microsoft will use artificial intelligence to "detect
> credible threats of violence" from those who use its products, and Meta
> will partner with the Middlebury Institute of International Studies'
> Center on Terrorism, Extremism, and Counterterrorism to "analyze trends
> in violent extremism and… help communities combat it."

> The latest censorship push was announced as Biden held a summit at the
> White House entitled 'United We Stand.' Alongside speeches from
> activists, law enforcement and business leaders, Biden used the event to
> call for increased censorship of social media, gun control, and a broad
> crackdown on the "venom and violence" of "white supremacists."

> However, FBI crime statistics show that white Americans do not
> disproportionately commit hate crimes compared to other races, and are
> the least likely demographic group to commit homicide against other
> races. The above statistics are raw totals, meaning the disparity in
> crime rates between whites and other races is even starker considering
> whites make up 58% of the US population, with Hispanics accounting for
> 18%, African-Americans 12.5% and other races 11.5%.

It's funny how Jews are demanding everything get shut down for years,
and then all of a sudden the government discovers a new problem that no
one has ever heard about and it's a reason to shut everything down.

No, no. That's not funny. It's anti-Semitism to even mention it – that
is to say: mentioning why we're being shut down is the very reason we're
being shut down. If you can't follow that, you're pure evil.

Here is Joe Biden's full speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZhhyxM1frY

They actually brought in Heather Heyer's beast mother to give the
opening of Biden's speech.

Bitch up there looking like Nurgle the Plague Lord.

So they're bringing back Charlottesville – everything is like
Charlottesville now.

By the way: Charlottesville was clearly some kind of setup. We know that
now.

All this stuff is happening now.

We are under brutal Jewish domination, and it's already turned into
total Bolshevism.