From: fungus@amongus.com.invalid (Retrograde)
Newsgroups: comp.misc
Subject: sending spammers to password purgatory
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 20:09:42 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Retrograde - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 20:09 UTC

From the «kills time» department:
Feed: Hacker News: Newest
Title: Sending spammers to password purgatory
Author: itsjloh
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 20:57:31 -0400
Link: https://www.troyhunt.com/sending-spammers-to-password-purgatory-with-microsoft-power-automate-and-cloudflare-workers-kv/

Article URL: https://www.troyhunt.com/sending-spammers-to-password-purgatory-wit
h-microsoft-power-automate-and-cloudflare-workers-kv/[1]

Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32338186[2]

Points: 339

# Comments: 156

Links:
[1]: https://www.troyhunt.com/sending-spammers-to-password-purgatory-with-microsoft-power-automate-and-cloudflare-workers-kv/ (link)
[2]: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32338186 (link)

--
Usenet: antisocial media

Re: sending spammers to password purgatory

<62eda6f9@news.ausics.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1740&group=comp.misc#1740

From: not@telling.you.invalid (Computer Nerd Kev)
Subject: Re: sending spammers to password purgatory
Newsgroups: comp.misc
Date: 6 Aug 2022 09:25:46 +1000
 by: Computer Nerd Kev - Fri, 5 Aug 2022 23:25 UTC

Retrograde <fungus@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:
> From the <<kills time>> department:
> Feed: Hacker News: Newest
> Title: Sending spammers to password purgatory
> Author: itsjloh
> Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 20:57:31 -0400
> Link: https://www.troyhunt.com/sending-spammers-to-password-purgatory-with-microsoft-power-automate-and-cloudflare-workers-kv/

Very amusing. Though if I wanted to waste someone's time I couldn't
do much better than Aliexpress' log-in system where it sends a
verification email, which it claims expires after 60 seconds. Their
email server is always slow, so it's usually more than 60sec before
it's received, but in spite of a JS countdown timer the codes
actually last longer anyway. However sometimes the server gets
really slow and the code does expire before it's sent out, or
it never gets sent at all. Clicking "try again" only confuses and
frustrates things more if the first code is then received, but it
doesn't work because now it's waiting for a second one, which
nevertheless might never arrive even though the first one did.

There is a "this isn't working" link which takes you to a prove-
your-humanity task, but after you complete that the page just
goes blank!

Still sometimes the email does just go through smoothly, so it
keeps me hooked into trying again, a bit like a gambling addict.
At least Ebay has eased up on their version of log-in pergatory for
the moment, where it used to present Google (or sometimes other
provider) Captchas which occasionally reloaded endlessly upon
completion.

--
__ __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Re: sending spammers to password purgatory

<8fe708a2-f06b-4029-906d-6db31fd5b69en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1873&group=comp.misc#1873

Newsgroups: comp.misc
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2022 07:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: jzarrabi31@gmail.com (jaouad zarrabi)
 by: jaouad zarrabi - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 14:39 UTC

El sábado, 6 de agosto de 2022 a las 1:25:56 UTC+2, Computer Nerd Kev escribió:
> Retrograde <fun...@amongus.com.invalid> wrote:
> > From the <<kills time>> department:
> > Feed: Hacker News: Newest
> > Title: Sending spammers to password purgatory
> > Author: itsjloh
> > Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 20:57:31 -0400
> > Link: https://www.troyhunt.com/sending-spammers-to-password-purgatory-with-microsoft-power-automate-and-cloudflare-workers-kv/
> Very amusing. Though if I wanted to waste someone's time I couldn't
> do much better than Aliexpress' log-in system where it sends a
> verification email, which it claims expires after 60 seconds. Their
> email server is always slow, so it's usually more than 60sec before
> it's received, but in spite of a JS countdown timer the codes
> actually last longer anyway. However sometimes the server gets
> really slow and the code does expire before it's sent out, or
> it never gets sent at all. Clicking "try again" only confuses and
> frustrates things more if the first code is then received, but it
> doesn't work because now it's waiting for a second one, which
> nevertheless might never arrive even though the first one did.
>
> There is a "this isn't working" link which takes you to a prove-
> your-humanity task, but after you complete that the page just
> goes blank!
>
> Still sometimes the email does just go through smoothly, so it
> keeps me hooked into trying again, a bit like a gambling addict.
> At least Ebay has eased up on their version of log-in pergatory for
> the moment, where it used to present Google (or sometimes other
> provider) Captchas which occasionally reloaded endlessly upon
> completion.
>
> --
> __ __
> #_ < |\| |< _#
Franchise Country License for a Construction Development ( €5,500,000.00 )
Become a country developer for green high-tech 3D constructions
What the Franchisee has to do?

- Purchase the license
- Organize of minimum 100.000m2 land at a strategic location
- Get the initial agreement from the local town hall for receiving the general license
- Negotiate the tax benefit for the development
- Launch the host local Franchise firm structure
- Sometimes a host local bank acquisition will bring its structural benefit
- All developments up to turnkey will be executed by the GROUP Construction

- advantage :
- FRANCHISE shall act as Exclusive Representative of Group at the Host Country with one or several Host Franchise corporations under the Group umbrella FRANCHISE shall act as Representative and be the representative office of Group Bank at the Host Country
- FRANCHISE shall be Representative of the GROUPPay World System
- FRANCHISE shall receive full Group Green Energy Lease Finance for the construction project
- FRANCHISE shall have access to Microcredits for Infrastructure Finance

if you are interesed we need first your passaport + documentos your company and POF
stars88@gmx.es
Whatsapp 0034651884888