From: divarin@mutinybbs.com.remove-nms-this (Divarin)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.ads
Subject: Mutiny Community (Beta)
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 13:02:11 -0500
 by: Divarin - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 18:02 UTC

<Divarin> Hey Frogger, how should we tell people about Community?
<Frogger> I don't know, post it on some boards?
<Divarin> Yeah but what should we say about it? Just call it?
<Frogger> nah say its a chat. but, it's ... you know ... persistent
<Divarin> so it's a message base?
<Divarin> so it's another bbs that has chat rooms and message bases?
<Frogger> no man, the chat rooms *ARE* message bases :)
<Divarin> or the message bases are chats. depending on how you look at it.
<Frogger> it's real simple. it's a chat but you can read (and therefore respond
to) messages that were sent before you logged in, weather they're minutes old
or months/years. And after you log off you don't have to worry about missing
anything because when you log back in later you can catch up
<Divarin> I guess that sums it up.
<Frogger> But of course you gotta let people know how to get to it!
mutinybbs.com:2300
<Divarin> yeah, and it supports ansi and petscii as well as straight up boring
ascii.
<Frogger> and works great for really old retro systems even at 300 baud :)
<Divarin> Hey, you know what, I think we just did a BBS ad!
<Frogger> Yay!
--- Synchronet 3.16c-Win32 NewsLink 1.103
MutinyBBS - telnet : mutinybbs.com:2332 - ssh : mutinybbs.com:2232

computers / alt.bbs.ads / Mutiny Community (Beta)