From: nospam.Marco.R@f2030.n280.z2.fidonet.org (Marco R)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: upgrade util problem a49
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 18:10:58 +1300
 by: Marco R - Wed, 19 Apr 2023 05:10 UTC

Sorry, the path got corrupted after using the quote window and the message was
already sent .....

-> mystic cfg -> Editors -> File Base Editor -> <base x> -> Data File -> value
-> like welcome_area

When I rename the welcome_area in welcome area the conversion runs without
problems.

.... WOMAN.ZIP - Great program but no documentation

Re: upgrade util problem a49

<1219045489@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1847&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1847

From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 14:59:21 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 01:59 UTC

MR> Sorry, the path got corrupted after using the quote window and the
MR> message was already sent .....
MR>
MR> -> mystic cfg -> Editors -> File Base Editor -> <base x> -> Data File -> v
MR> -> mystic cfg -> like welcome_area
MR>
MR> When I rename the welcome_area in welcome area the conversion runs
MR> without problems.

It seems to me like the issue is that it fails if there are no data files for
the file area on disk. I was able to reproduce that problem in the upgrade and
I have fixed it in the latest build!

Thank you. I think this might be the same issue but if you continue to see an
issue with the latest A49 from today please let me know.

.... There is an exception to every rule, except this one.