From: nospam.Nicola.Mettimano@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: working with Python & VS Code (or other ide)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2023 14:32:20 +1300
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Sat, 11 Feb 2023 01:32 UTC

Hello g00r00, i would want to use VS Code to write and debug my modules but I
don't know how to import mystic_bbs working with standard IDE...
Can I download it somewhere or can I do mystic bin to my ide as python
interpreter?
Thank you.

La violenza � l'ultimo rifugio degli incapaci!