From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Mystic on MacOS
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 14:08:32 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 01:08 UTC

RS> Paulie runs maintenance very night at midnight, and that doesn't seem to
RS> mess up these last read pointers. However, my best guess at the moment
RS> is it seems almost weekly. I am not sure if there is some maintenance

I am wondering if he does a weekly message base pack, which is along the lines
of what I recommend at least. I don't recommend people run it nightly because
what it does is completely recreates the message bases from scratch based on
the existing data. "Pack" isn't really a good word for it but its intensive.

Lets hope its a weekly thing for him and we'll see it fixed in the new one!

.... Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Re: Mystic on MacOS

<4057683977@f426.n229.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1773&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1773

From: nospam.Nick.Andre@f426.n229.z1.fidonet.org (Nick Andre)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:26:22 +1300
 by: Nick Andre - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 06:26 UTC

On 31 Jan 23 14:08:32, G00R00 said the following to Rick Sanchez:

G> Lets hope its a weekly thing for him and we'll see it fixed in the new one!

And the stereophonic Cowbell notification feature, where is that?

Nick

Re: Mystic on MacOS

<3652868797@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1774&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1774

From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 23:45:30 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 10:45 UTC

NA> G> Lets hope its a weekly thing for him and we'll see it fixed in the new
NA>
NA> And the stereophonic Cowbell notification feature, where is that?

The Dolby Atmos SysOp cowbell is scheduled to be included in version 42.
..

.... Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about

Re: Mystic on MacOS

<675296417@f1.n770.z240.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1779&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1779

From: nospam.Mickey@f1.n770.z240.fidonet.org (Mickey)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 19:02:57 +1300
 by: Mickey - Wed, 1 Feb 2023 06:02 UTC

> NA> And the stereophonic Cowbell notification feature, where is that?

We don't need more cowbell, BUT, when necessary, it simply must be sterophonic.
There is a time and a place. :-)

..

Mick Manning
Bad Poetry Blues (badpoet.synchro.net:2300)
gopher://centralontarioremote.com:70