From: nospam.g00r00@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Mystic on MacOS
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 11:56:20 +1300
 by: g00r00 - Mon, 30 Jan 2023 22:56 UTC

RS> Soo... I am not sure which BBS package I will end up going with now. :(

You've reported a bug about 3 days ago, and one which no one has reported ever
in 20+ years. If your reaction is to throw in the towel in a couple days after
you find a bug, you're probably best not using any BBS lol

.... "I am" is the shortest sentence in English. Is 'I do' the longest?

Re: Mystic on MacOS

<675195813@f1.n770.z4594.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1769&group=alt.bbs.mystic#1769

From: nospam.Rick.Sanchez@f1.n770.z4594.fidonet.org (Rick Sanchez)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:53:00 +1300
 by: Rick Sanchez - Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:53 UTC

-=> g00r00 wrote to Rick Sanchez <=-

RS> Soo... I am not sure which BBS package I will end up going with now. :(

g0> You've reported a bug about 3 days ago, and one which no one has
g0> reported ever in 20+ years. If your reaction is to throw in the towel
g0> in a couple days after you find a bug, you're probably best not using
g0> any BBS lol

I am not throwing in the towel, hence why I keep trying to help figure out
what is causing this issue to happen. I prefer Mystic over any other BBS
software, but I also prefer to read and respond to all my FTN mail via
'offline' methods. So hoping to make both work.

Paulie runs maintenance very night at midnight, and that doesn't seem to
mess up these last read pointers. However, my best guess at the moment
is it seems almost weekly. I am not sure if there is some maintenance
that only happens on a more weekly type of basis that may be messing
up last read somehow.
iNoNaMouSe
14.4kps From Your Local Victoria's Secret
.... I'm Buy-sexual, I have to pay for it.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52