From: Bears@invalid.com (Big Al)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Subject: Unified toolbar height.
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:55:30 -0400
 by: Big Al - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 19:55 UTC

Not that it bothered me, but I noticed jumping from tab to tab they all have different height toolbars.
Mail, calendar, cardbook, settings, add-ons.

I was trying to get my css install on my windows 11 and the calendar needed a bit more space, like pixels.
So I put this line in the make the Unified Toolbar smaller, and bingo, it makes all my tabs stop jumping.

#unifiedToolbarContainer { height: 35px !important; }

This is on linux, but on my windows 10 it was 25px.
--
Linux Mint 21.2 Cinnamon
Al

Re: Unified toolbar height.

<ui716k$2qns$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1827&group=alt.comp.software.thunderbird#1827

From: nospam@nowhere.com (Wayne (news))
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.thunderbird
Subject: Re: Unified toolbar height.
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 23:12:20 -0400
 by: Wayne (news) - Sun, 5 Nov 2023 03:12 UTC

On 11/1/23 3:55 PM, Big Al wrote:
> Not that it bothered me, but I noticed jumping from tab to tab they all
> have different height toolbars.
> Mail, calendar, cardbook, settings, add-ons.
>
> I was trying to get my css install on my windows 11 and the calendar
> needed a bit more space, like pixels.
> So I put this line in the make the Unified Toolbar smaller, and bingo,
> it makes all my tabs stop jumping.
>
> #unifiedToolbarContainer { height: 35px !important; }
>
> This is on linux, but on my windows 10 it was 25px.

I'm not seeing that on a Mac with current beta.

But ignoring my findings, not all the panes have been moved to the "115
way", so such things will most certainly be corrected when those things
got the 115 treatment in a future version.

computers / alt.comp.software.thunderbird / Unified toolbar height.