From: me@freedyn.invalid (Timo)
Newsgroups: news.admin.peering,alt.usenet.peering
Subject: Change of operator of nntp4.net
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 05:52:56 +0100
 by: Timo - Wed, 22 Dec 2021 04:52 UTC

Hello admins,

From January 1st, 2022 I will take over the nntp4.net project, as the
current admin Leon Bairon cannot or does not want to carry out
administrative activities for health reasons.
(Unfortunately, he didn't tell me the exact reason.)

Nothing will change for the peering with news.nntp4.net. All contact
addresses remain the same.

Contact: newsmaster [AT] nntp4.net
Abuse: abuse [AT] nntp4.net

If you have a peering with news.dns-netz.com / news.freedyn.net,
however, there will be a change there. I will announce these changes in
a separate post.

Best Regards,
Timo

--
Newsmaster of news.nntp4.net and news.freedyn.de
Contact: newsmaster@nntp4.net / newsmaster@freedyn.de

The nntp4.net and freedyn.de services are private and non-commercial
projects.
You can find the data protection declaration here:
https://www.freedyn.de/datenschutz.php