From: super70s@super70s.invalid (super70s)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.usenet,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.usa.republican
Subject: LOL, it appears "Technoking" Elon Musk has driven a stake through Twitter's heart
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 15:00:03 -0600
 by: super70s - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 21:00 UTC

Now Musk says it's possible Twitter will have to go bankrupt.

Even the last Twitter exec who was giving it some glimmer of hope
resigned yesterday.

Come over to Usenet all you Twitter users, much less BS to put up with.

Best Usenet Apps for Android & iPhone - Newsgroup Reviews Blog
www.ngrblog.com/best-usenet-apps/

Re: LOL, it appears "Technoking" Elon Musk has driven a stake through Twitter's heart

<chine.bleu-24609F.13063311112022@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=171&group=alt.fan.usenet#171

From: chine.bleu@yahoo.com (Siri Cruise)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.usenet,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.usa.republican
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 13:06:41 -0700
 by: Siri Cruise - Fri, 11 Nov 2022 20:06 UTC

In article
<super70s-9FAA63.15000311112022@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:

> Now Musk says it's possible Twitter will have to go bankrupt.

But what about his investment. Surely republicans joyous of his
dedication to free speech will save him.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Re: LOL, it appears "Technoking" Elon Musk has driven a stake through Twitter's heart

<p9numhdsbvh5erh5fkviqhmpumkd076f0s@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=172&group=alt.fan.usenet#172

From: governor.swill@gmail.com
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.usenet,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.usa.republican
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 03:46:13 -0500
 by: governor.swill@gmail.com - Sat, 12 Nov 2022 08:46 UTC

On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 13:06:41 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine.bleu@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article
><super70s-9FAA63.15000311112022@reader01.eternal-september.org>,
> super70s <super70s@super70s.invalid> wrote:
>
>> Now Musk says it's possible Twitter will have to go bankrupt.
>
>But what about his investment. Surely republicans joyous of his
>dedication to free speech will save him.

Not likely. Trump declined Musk's invitation to return to Twitter.

Swill
--
Donald Trump: The best thing to happen to Democrats in 2022.

computers / alt.fan.usenet / Re: LOL, it appears "Technoking" Elon Musk has driven a stake through Twitter's heart