"It's when they say 2 + 2 = 5 that I begin to argue." -- Eric Pepke

computers / alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt / Re: Nanobots of gold will make you young again !

SubjectAuthor
* Nanobots of gold will make you young again !Skybuck Flying
`* Re: Nanobots of gold will make you young again !Paul
 `- Re: Nanobots of gold will make you young again !Skybuck Flying

1
Nanobots of gold will make you young again !

<ae930a5a-75e0-4573-9969-27c068036608n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1600&group=alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt#1600

Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 07:22:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Nanobots of gold will make you young again !
From: skybuckflying@gmail.com (Skybuck Flying)
 by: Skybuck Flying - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 15:22 UTC

1 january 2024:

My latest insights into the future development of humanity/health/medical/electronics:

Gold is a special material, it does not react with other metals.

It will most likely be required to construct nanobots.

These nanobots will be weaponized to destroy humans, but it can also be used for good, like destroying cancer cells, generating power from light and perhaps even making humans young again by repairing and restructuring their DNA and telomere and so forth.

The bankers and chinese already know this, this is why they are buying and storing massive quantities of gold and special materials to dominate society in the future.

Sending huge ammounts of electronics for recycling towards China might be a mistake, in case nanobots can also be used to reconstruct buildings, roads, bridges, etc. Huge quantities of these special materials might be required to enable such a future.

The funny fact is most people already pose gold: inside their computers/mobiles/laptops/pads.

My advise goes against the advise of my mother: Do not throw away these devices, store them so they can be turned into nanobots in the future ! ;)

Global cencorship seems to be on the rise to try and surprise these kinds of thruths:

These may be the last flights of the Skybuck Phoenix:

"Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today."

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

Re: Nanobots of gold will make you young again !

<umv55b$2ak6m$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1601&group=alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt#1601

From: nospam@needed.invalid (Paul)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Subject: Re: Nanobots of gold will make you young again !
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2024 14:52:11 -0500
 by: Paul - Mon, 1 Jan 2024 19:52 UTC

On 1/1/2024 10:22 AM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
> 1 january 2024:
>
> My latest insights into the future development of humanity/health/medical/electronics:
>
> Gold is a special material, it does not react with other metals.
>
> It will most likely be required to construct nanobots.
>
> These nanobots will be weaponized to destroy humans, but it can also be used for good, like destroying cancer cells, generating power from light and perhaps even making humans young again by repairing and restructuring their DNA and telomere and so forth.
>
> The bankers and chinese already know this, this is why they are buying and storing massive quantities of gold and special materials to dominate society in the future.
>
> Sending huge ammounts of electronics for recycling towards China might be a mistake, in case nanobots can also be used to reconstruct buildings, roads, bridges, etc. Huge quantities of these special materials might be required to enable such a future.
>
> The funny fact is most people already pose gold: inside their computers/mobiles/laptops/pads.
>
> My advise goes against the advise of my mother: Do not throw away these devices, store them so they can be turned into nanobots in the future ! ;)
>
> Global cencorship seems to be on the rise to try and surprise these kinds of thruths:
>
> These may be the last flights of the Skybuck Phoenix:
>
> "Effective February 22, 2024, Google Groups will no longer support new Usenet content. Posting and subscribing will be disallowed, and new content from Usenet peers will not appear. Viewing and searching of historical data will still be supported as it is done today."
>
> Bye for now,
> Skybuck.

Good one.

Gold is a hedge.

You hold it close to yourself, when you think you
have to haul it around in a portable way.

The reason that does not work, is if you run into
any criminals, that gold will be taken off your person,
quick as a wink.

There was a robbery at an airport here, and a significant
quality of it was stolen.

It's heavy dense stuff, which means you cannot run very fast
holding a whole bar of it. Filling up the trunk of your car
with it, would likely break the suspension.

It would be hard to make a nanobot out of it, because there
aren't a lot of things you can react it with. Does it chelate ?
Does it bind ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid (EDTA) ?

(Only in an indirect way, by attacking the things polluting the gold)
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0304386X19311260

So if we can't find a tricky way of "grabbing it", with the claws of
EDTA, then it is going to be pretty hard to make a nanobot. You can
definitely make very thin foils with gold, but we need some thermal
property, an expansion effect, a memory metal, at least *something*
interesting as a property, to make toys with it.

It does a good job of protecting less-noble metals (in a plating stackup).

Paul

Re: Nanobots of gold will make you young again !

<55ab4cdd-0460-4849-922a-4d5fd8193dadn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1602&group=alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt#1602

Newsgroups: alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 11:57:53 -0800 (PST)
From: skybuckflying@gmail.com (Skybuck Flying)
 by: Skybuck Flying - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 19:57 UTC

On Monday, January 1, 2024 at 8:52:14 PM UTC+1, Paul wrote:
> [...]
> holding a whole bar of it. Filling up the trunk of your car
> with it, would likely break the suspension.
>
> It would be hard to make a nanobot out of it, because there
> aren't a lot of things you can react it with. Does it chelate ?
> Does it bind ethylene diamine tetra-acetic acid (EDTA) ?
>
> (Only in an indirect way, by attacking the things polluting the gold)
> https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0304386X19311260
>
> So if we can't find a tricky way of "grabbing it", with the claws of
> EDTA, then it is going to be pretty hard to make a nanobot. You can
> definitely make very thin foils with gold, but we need some thermal
> property, an expansion effect, a memory metal, at least *something*
> interesting as a property, to make toys with it.
>
> It does a good job of protecting less-noble metals (in a plating stackup)..

Hi Paul,

From what I saw gold will be combined with other metals/materials. Perhaps the gold will be used as a "coating" to protect the bot.

I cannot find the link on this SuperPC 2023, but I will check the history of the old german laptop to see if I can find the link there, it was kinda interesting/funny.

It seems to be an already ongoing development these nanobots ! ;)

Gold can be molten and split into tiny parts.

I imagine a "simple" path forward might be to construct "construction nanobots" first like in Transformers, the constructicons ! ;)

These little nanobots can then construct new nanobots, by perhaps even breaking down existing materials and then constructing the new nanobots.

This would also be the most efficient way to do it because of exponential growth of new nanobots in case each nanobot can also construct a new one.

I don't know much about "grabbing" atoms and such, but I know it can be done by some kind of needle and dragging these molecules/atoms across a plate and positioning them there.

Perhaps AI and evolution can help to simulate these nanobots inside a 3D computer program to see what kind of construction would be must efficient/best, it will probably commence there.

Once the AI/evolution/computer program finds a good or optimum form it can then be constructed in reality and tried/tested it.

I suspect these nanobots will be remotely controlled at first by a super computer, so that the nanobots don't require any brains, but they would/might require a communication device.

Perhaps they can act as a routing network and pass messages towards each other so that each nanobots can do a specific task/construction of a larger structure.

(A minimalistic instruction set would be nice for these kinds of nanobots ! ;))

Bye for now,
Skybuck ! ;) =D