From: jrb.5026@gmail.com (John Bryan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Subject: Ray Favre's Calibre support
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 01:30:10 +0100
 by: John Bryan - Tue, 1 Nov 2022 00:30 UTC

I use !Calibre to print calenders for my family and friends at this time
of year....

I have designed one that is a reverse double sided.
The sequence goes Jan/Dec, Feb/Nov, Mar/Oct, Apr/Sep, May/Aug and Jun/Jul.
At the end of June you turn the six sheets over to display the last six
months.

Duplex printing the sheets come out as Jan/Feb etc. Not what I want.

I have to manually reverse the sheets order before putting them back into
to print the other half.

I was wondering if it was possible to add a Print In Reverse Order button
within Calibre so that I could print say Jan - Jun, re-insert the sheets
and then print Dec - Jul?

Am I correct in thinking Chris Johnson may be able to assist in this
matter?

Please do not suggest that I could modify the source code because this is
way above my understanding.

I must admit this is an excellent application the rival operating systems
cannot even get close to.
--
John Bryan