From: kev@kevsoft.co.uk (Kevin Wells)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.acorn.apps
Subject: BusTimea and KevNav not working
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 13:58:22 +0100
 by: Kevin Wells - Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:58 UTC

Hi

I an aware of both BusTimes and KevNav not working at the moment.

It is that they have gone over the API allowance so I'm thinking of
adding the ability in future versions for people to add their own app
and api keys to overcome this.

--
Kev Wells
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ https://ko-fi.com/kevsoft