From: nospam.Nicola.Mettimano@f601.n335.z2.fidonet.org (Nicola Mettimano)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Problem merging nodelists
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 12:47:05 +1200
 by: Nicola Mettimano - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 00:47 UTC

Hello g00r00, I write this post just to let you know.
Amiganet nodelist (AmyList) is compressed with lha; on the mutil log i see that
merging has been successful without any error but amiganet network nodes still
aren't on my nodelist...
I installed lhasa on my linux os and now nodes are there.
The problem is log that does not warn of the lha manager software lack but
write that everything went well.
....sorry for my bad english ;-)

computers / alt.bbs.mystic / Problem merging nodelists