From: bill@spikowski.com (Bill Spikowski)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Subject: Eversync extension
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2024 10:28:43 -0500
 by: Bill Spikowski - Tue, 2 Jan 2024 15:28 UTC

I have relied on the "Eversync" extension for many years to synchronize my huge bookmark collection between my various computers.

Eversync still works fine with Firefox, but stopped working recently on Seamonkey. My SM version of the extension was really old (version 13.1.1 from May 2018); this extension requires a log-in, but the log-in page is now directed to some different company that shares a similar name, but is in a different business.

I just tried updating the SM extension to use the new version, the only I use with Firefox (version 20.3.2 from August 2023). It installs OK, but is non-functional on SM.

This service is pricey but essential to me. Tech support is non-existent.

First, I'm wondering if anyone familiar with Eversync might have any suggestions for me?

If not, anyone know of a similar service (paid or free) that still works with Seamonkey? I've tried several others through the years, but either they don't work with Seamonkey, or don't provide similar functionality, or they've gone defunct.