We can predict everything, except the future.

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Veto Power :-)

SubjectAuthor
* Veto Power :-)Physfitfreak
+- Re: Veto Power :-)Joel
+* Re: Veto Power :-)Physfitfreak
|`* Re: Veto Power :-)Physfitfreak
| +* Re: Veto Power :-)DFS
| |`- Re: Veto Power :-)Lawrence D'Oliveiro
| `- Re: Veto Power :-)Physfitfreak
`- Re: Veto Power :-)Tyrone

1
Veto Power :-)

<uuphdh$62jn$6@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13264&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13264

From: physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Veto Power :-)
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 13:54:41 -0500
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 18:54 UTC

BRICS will relocate UN to China, and your veto power will be removed
from you.

Nazis should not have veto power.

Re: Veto Power :-)

<k4k01j9am16fc22oan7k19m9bph5nllkfu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13266&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13266

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Veto Power :-)
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2024 15:28:11 -0400
OS: Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon, with Wine 9.0 for WinAPI
 by: Joel - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 19:28 UTC

Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com> wrote:

>BRICS will relocate UN to China, and your veto power will be removed
>from you.
>
>Nazis should not have veto power.

It's about to be time for the U.S. to cease its involvement in the
Israeli-Muslim world war.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Veto Power :-)

<uuq2sd$72v0$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13276&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13276

From: physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 18:52:45 -0500
 by: Physfitfreak - Fri, 5 Apr 2024 23:52 UTC

On 4/5/24 13:54, Physfitfreak wrote:

> BRICS will relocate UN to China, and your veto power will be removed
> from you.
>
> Nazis should not have veto power.

Those of France and Britain will be removed also. India and Brazil will
gain veto power.

Re: Veto Power :-)

<uuq3t9$72v0$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13278&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13278

From: physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 19:10:17 -0500
 by: Physfitfreak - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 00:10 UTC

On 4/5/24 18:52, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 4/5/24 13:54, Physfitfreak wrote:
>>

>> BRICS will relocate UN to China, and your veto power will be removed
>> from you.
>>
>> Nazis should not have veto power.
>>

> Those of France and Britain will be removed also. India and Brazil will
> gain veto power.

For a while after that, one more veto power will be shared by the rest
of the world. If the majority of the rest of the countries vote against
China, Russia, India, and Brazil, then that would count as a veto.

That's how the world will divide your criminal asses down into
manageable pieces, until time itself removes you from humans' future.

Re: Veto Power :-)

<66109474$0$1129679$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13279&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13279

Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:16:52 -0400
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
 by: DFS - Sat, 6 Apr 2024 00:16 UTC

On 4/5/2024 8:10 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:

> For a while after that, one more veto power will be shared by the rest
> of the world. If the majority of the rest of the countries vote against
> China, Russia, India, and Brazil, then that would count as a veto.
>
> That's how the world will divide your criminal asses down into
> manageable pieces, until time itself removes you from humans' future.

If you said similar things about your shit country Iran, while in your
shit country Iran, there's a good chance your shit country Iran would
kill you:

"IRAN 2022
Iran was rocked by an unprecedented popular uprising against the Islamic
Republic system. Security forces unlawfully fired live ammunition and
metal pellets to crush protests, killing hundreds of men, women and
children and injuring thousands. Thousands of people were arbitrarily
detained and/or unfairly prosecuted solely for peacefully exercising
their human rights. Women, LGBTI people, and ethnic and religious
minorities suffered intensified discrimination and violence. Enforced
disappearances, torture and other ill-treatment, including through the
deliberate denial of medical care, were widespread and systematic. Cruel
and inhuman punishments, including flogging, amputation and blinding,
were imposed and/or carried out. The use of the death penalty increased
and public executions resumed. Trials remained systematically unfair.
Systemic impunity prevailed for past and ongoing crimes against humanity
relating to prison massacres in 1988 and other crimes under
international law."

What a shithole. But it's where crazed sand chimps like you belong.

Re: Veto Power :-)

<uutfol$2l3ag$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13315&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13315

From: ldo@nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 06:51:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Lawrence D'Oliv - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 06:51 UTC

On Fri, 5 Apr 2024 20:16:52 -0400, DFS wrote:

> ... crazed sand chimps ...

Arizona?

Re: Veto Power :-)

<LR2cnWagr7MkMI_7nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13318&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13318

From: none@none.none (Tyrone)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,sci.physics
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2024 14:29:13 +0000
 by: Tyrone - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 14:29 UTC

On Apr 5, 2024 at 2:54:41 PM EDT, "Physfitfreak" <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
wrote:

> BRICS will relocate UN to China, and your veto power will be removed
> from you.

Yay Linux. Yay physics.

> Nazis should not have veto power.

There are Nazis in China who use Linux to study physics?

Re: Veto Power :-)

<uuuoho$9j84$2@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=13334&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#13334

From: physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: sci.physics,comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2024 13:27:04 -0500
 by: Physfitfreak - Sun, 7 Apr 2024 18:27 UTC

On 4/5/24 19:10, Physfitfreak wrote:
> On 4/5/24 18:52, Physfitfreak wrote:
>> On 4/5/24 13:54, Physfitfreak wrote:
>>>

>>> BRICS will relocate UN to China, and your veto power will be removed
>>> from you.
>>>
>>> Nazis should not have veto power.
>>>

>> Those of France and Britain will be removed also. India and Brazil
>> will gain veto power.
>>

> For a while after that, one more veto power will be shared by the rest
> of the world. If the majority of the rest of the countries vote against
> China, Russia, India, and Brazil, then that would count as a veto.
>
> That's how the world will divide your criminal asses down into
> manageable pieces, until time itself removes you from humans' future.

You Nazis will suck Russia's dick, hard! Because their veto can save
your cro-magnon asses when anti-cro-magnon measures will be decided in
the UN.

You'll beg Russians to consider you. Because the one veto left to the
rest of the world, you won't earn to use. The rest of the world will
almost never take your side.

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Veto Power :-)