[A computer is] like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy. -- Joseph Campbell

computers / news.admin.net-abuse.email / Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

SubjectAuthor
* Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by Andrzej Adam Filip
+* Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software OfferedThe Doctor
|`* Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software OfferedAndrzej Adam Filip
| `* Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software OfferedThe Doctor
|  `* Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software OfferedBob Milutinovic
|   `- Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software OfferedThe Doctor
`* Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Qualitytjoen
 `- Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best QualityThe Doctor

1
Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<anfi+hm2da5pslf-l7j1@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=132&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#132

From: anfi@onet.eu (Andrzej Adam Filip)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Subject: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:10:28 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:pLe5NkYi2Rs3VTN7FFuvZOeGgCY=
 by: Andrzej Adam Filip - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 15:10 UTC

https://www.axios.com/china-cyberattacks-nato-181e71d2-7414-45f3-9463-c8b1d46392c1.html
> 2021-07-19T11:00:22.483000Z ;
> U.S. and key allies accuse China of Microsoft Exchange cyberattacks
>
> The U.S., NATO and other allies are collectively calling out China for
> malicious cyberattacks, including a March attack that exploited a flaw
> in Microsoft's Exchange Server […]

Somebody had to exploit it first.

--
A. Filip

Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<sd4rh9$1pfs$41@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=133&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#133

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:40:57 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:40 UTC

In article <anfi+hm2da5pslf-l7j1@wp.eu>,
Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@onet.eu> wrote:
>https://www.axios.com/china-cyberattacks-nato-181e71d2-7414-45f3-9463-c8b1d46392c1.html
>> 2021-07-19T11:00:22.483000Z ;
>> U.S. and key allies accuse China of Microsoft Exchange cyberattacks
>>
>> The U.S., NATO and other allies are collectively calling out China for
>> malicious cyberattacks, including a March attack that exploited a flaw
>> in Microsoft's Exchange Server […]
>
>Somebody had to exploit it first.
>
>--
>A. Filip

M$Ex sucks!
Nova Scotia on 17 Aug 2021 vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<anfi+d2od4aen0f-l7j1@wp.eu>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=134&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#134

From: anfi@onet.eu (Andrzej Adam Filip)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:59:45 +0000 (UTC)
sha1:LjZw7PaY0sKCSOI0N1yi0blxcX8=
 by: Andrzej Adam Filip - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 21:59 UTC

doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <anfi+hm2da5pslf-l7j1@wp.eu>,
> Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@onet.eu> wrote:
>>https://www.axios.com/china-cyberattacks-nato-181e71d2-7414-45f3-9463-c8b1d46392c1.html
>>> 2021-07-19T11:00:22.483000Z ;
>>> U.S. and key allies accuse China of Microsoft Exchange cyberattacks
>>>
>>> The U.S., NATO and other allies are collectively calling out China for
>>> malicious cyberattacks, including a March attack that exploited a flaw
>>> in Microsoft's Exchange Server […]
>>
>>Somebody had to exploit it first.
>
> M$Ex sucks!

So what? Hail MS sales department.
<irony> Any idiot can sell good software. </irony>

--
A. Filip

Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<sd52b8$149e$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=135&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#135

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 23:37:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 19 Jul 2021 23:37 UTC

In article <anfi+d2od4aen0f-l7j1@wp.eu>,
Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@onet.eu> wrote:
>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <anfi+hm2da5pslf-l7j1@wp.eu>,
>> Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@onet.eu> wrote:
>>>https://www.axios.com/china-cyberattacks-nato-181e71d2-7414-45f3-9463-c8b1d46392c1.html

>>>Somebody had to exploit it first.
>>
>> M$Ex sucks!
>
>So what? Hail MS sales department.
><irony> Any idiot can sell good software. </irony>

M$ - good software? IDNTS!
>--
>A. Filip

Nova Scotia on 17 Aug 2021 vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<sd5ij5$qa8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=136&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#136

From: tjoen@dds.invalid (tjoen)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Subject: Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality
Software Offered by US
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 06:14:10 +0200
 by: tjoen - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 04:14 UTC

On 7/19/21 5:10 PM, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>> U.S. and key allies accuse China of Microsoft Exchange cyberattacks

Funnies thing I have seen was that navy dot mil had such a server with
open relay abused by an Shanghai Online spammer.
I sent a report to abuse at navy dot mil with coordinates of Shanghai
for their Tomahawks. But it bounced user unknown.
I tried to post it to nanae but didn't succeed, problem newsnet access

Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<sd6iic$23p7$14@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=137&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#137

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Software Offered by US
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:20:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 20 Jul 2021 13:20 UTC

In article <sd5ij5$qa8$1@dont-email.me>, tjoen <tjoen@dds.nl> wrote:
>On 7/19/21 5:10 PM, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
>>> U.S. and key allies accuse China of Microsoft Exchange cyberattacks
>
>Funnies thing I have seen was that navy dot mil had such a server with
>open relay abused by an Shanghai Online spammer.
>I sent a report to abuse at navy dot mil with coordinates of Shanghai
>for their Tomahawks. But it bounced user unknown.
>I tried to post it to nanae but didn't succeed, problem newsnet access

And now we see you.
Nova Scotia on 17 Aug 2021 vote Liberal! Beware https://mindspring.com

Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<sditm1$ocv$1@cognicom.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=139&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#139

From: cognicom@gmail.com (Bob Milutinovic)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 15:43:25 +1000
 by: Bob Milutinovic - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 05:43 UTC

"The Doctor" <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> In article <anfi+d2od4aen0f-l7j1@wp.eu>,
> Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@onet.eu> wrote:
>>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:

>>> M$Ex sucks!
>>
>>So what? Hail MS sales department.
>><irony> Any idiot can sell good software. </irony>
>>

> M$ - good software? IDNTS!
>>--
>>A. Filip

Any idiot can sell GOOD software. Mickey$oft's sales drones deserve
congratulations for managing to sell BAD software.

Comprehension counts.

Aside: Isn't it interesting how western spammers/hackers/miscreants are
always independent, yet those purportedly from Russia/China are always
deemed to be state-sponsored?

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: Bad Chinese exploited Microsoft Exchange - The Best Quality Software Offered by US

<sdjl18$2rjn$61@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=140&group=news.admin.net-abuse.email#140

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.email
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:22:00 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 25 Jul 2021 12:22 UTC

In article <sditm1$ocv$1@cognicom.eternal-september.org>,
Bob Milutinovic <cognicom@gmail.com> wrote:
>"The Doctor" <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
>> In article <anfi+d2od4aen0f-l7j1@wp.eu>,
>> Andrzej Adam Filip <anfi@onet.eu> wrote:

>>>So what? Hail MS sales department.
>>><irony> Any idiot can sell good software. </irony>
>>>

>> M$ - good software? IDNTS!
>>>--
>>>A. Filip
>
>Any idiot can sell GOOD software. Mickey$oft's sales drones deserve
>congratulations for managing to sell BAD software.
>
>Comprehension counts.
>
>Aside: Isn't it interesting how western spammers/hackers/miscreants are
>always independent, yet those purportedly from Russia/China are always
>deemed to be state-sponsored?

The less M$ that can be used , the better!