From: bliss@mouse-potato.com (Bobbie Sellers)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: On The End Of Careers ...
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 14:28:41 -0700
 by: Bobbie Sellers - Thu, 27 Jul 2023 21:28 UTC

On 7/26/23 22:02, 36J.256 wrote:
> On 7/10/23 9:44 AM, Anon wrote:
>> 36J.955 <36J955@qfxw6.net> wrote:
>>> There will be no 'programmers' or even 'sys-admins',
>>> the AI's will do it all in their own inscruitible
>>> ways.
>>
>> What you are seeing is the globohomo (=WEF) takeover of everything
>> (not just IT) and the end of market competition forced by
>> hyper-regulation and central bank refinancing of systemic zombie
>> corporations.
>
> Um, that's quite an ear-full ........
>
> Note that there's no evidence that "leftist" takes
> on biz/finance/sociology actually WORK. Therefore
> we can expect this "globohomo" to fail spectacularly.

'
Under Democratic Administrations in the USA the closest you will
see to Leftist, the nation is more properous with a greater percentage
of the workers employed. Capitalism is out of control presently but
within a few years it may be brought under control. Fossil fuel
exploitation will take care of the present economy as the East Coast
of the USA moves back to the Appalachians.

>>> But, on the plus, SS and a fair pension and I'd
>>> never spent nearly what I'd earned - so I'm kinda
>>> set. The Future will go on (and mostly crash)
>>> without me.
>>
>> At some point the thing will collapse under it's own weight,
>> but that will not happen immediately. It will take decades,
>> and the implosion will be traumatic for everybody, even worser
>> than the end of the USSR.
>
> Rome didn't "fall", it slowly fell apart. Apathy and
> idiocy and disunion grew, and eventually took its toll.
>
> Oh well, the Visigoths weren't THAT bad :-)

Wait until the Atlantic Circulation stops then you will be seeing
unpleasantness that would make you hope for the Huns.

bliss - Dell E7450- PCLinuxOS 64- Linux 6.4.6 KDE- Plasma 5.27.6

--
bliss dash SF 4 ever at dslextreme dot com