"Everyone's head is a cheap movie show." -- Jeff G. Bone

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

SubjectAuthor
* Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.DFS
+* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Joel
|`* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Borax Man
| +* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.RonB
| |+* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.rbowman
| ||`* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Chris Ahlstrom
| || `- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.rbowman
| |+- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Joel
| |`* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Borax Man
| | `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.RonB
| |  +- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Physfitfreak
| |  `- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.rbowman
| `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Joel
|  +* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.DFS
|  |`- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Joel
|  `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Borax Man
|   +* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.RonB
|   |`* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Borax Man
|   | +- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.rbowman
|   | `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.RonB
|   |  `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Chris Ahlstrom
|   |   +- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.DFS
|   |   +* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.chrisv
|   |   |`- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.RonB
|   |   `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.RonB
|   |    +- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Chris Ahlstrom
|   |    `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.chrisv
|   |     `- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.RonB
|   `- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.Joel
`* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.rbowman
 `* Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.DFS
  `- Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.rbowman

Pages:12
Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

<utt4r2$1d5ti$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12758&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12758

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female?
It's free.
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:28:18 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:28 UTC

On 2024-03-25, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On 2024-03-23, Borax Man <rotflol2@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thats pretty much what I figures. I had to do some training, for a
>>> global company, and they talked about people with a "Diverse
>>> Background". You know that means people who aren't white. I wonder
>>> what the people in China consider to be people who are of a "Diverse
>>> Background"?
>>
>> I don't think the Chinese bother with this Woke crap.
>
> Apparently not....
>
> https://www.hoover.org/research/beijings-woke-propaganda-war-america
>
> The CCP’s domestic propaganda campaign against its own people is blunt and
> direct. It is achieved through absolute monopoly and total control of all
> news and information platforms, complete censorship, and coerced, and
> systemic indoctrination. Outside information is kept out behind a Great
> Firewall.
>
> The Party’s foreign propaganda is more sophisticated, and chillingly
> effective. Leveraging Western elites’ weakness and gullibility, plus the
> vulnerability of open societies, the CCP’s massive overseas propaganda
> campaigns can be delineated into four general categories: disinformation,
> elite capture, coerced self-censorship, and brainwashing.
>
> . . .
>
> While the CCP conducts whole-sale racist genocide against its ethnic and
> religious minorities, Beijing denounces America’s so-called “systemic
> racism” using those same tools.

The Hoover Institution looks like a Deep State "think" tank. I.e., a neo-CON
propaganda mill.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."

Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

<utt577$1d5ti$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12759&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12759

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
It's free.
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:34:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:34 UTC

On 2024-03-25, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> https://www.hoover.org/research/beijings-woke-propaganda-war-america
>>
>> The CCP’s domestic propaganda campaign against its own people is blunt and
>> direct. It is achieved through absolute monopoly and total control of all
>> news and information platforms, complete censorship, and coerced, and
>> systemic indoctrination. Outside information is kept out behind a Great
>> Firewall.
>>
>> The Party’s foreign propaganda is more sophisticated, and chillingly
>> effective. Leveraging Western elites’ weakness and gullibility, plus the
>> vulnerability of open societies, the CCP’s massive overseas propaganda
>> campaigns can be delineated into four general categories: disinformation,
>> elite capture, coerced self-censorship, and brainwashing.
>
> None of the above is new, to those of us who have been paying
> attention. Instead of preparing for the inevitable showdown, we
> continue giving them much of our money, and fritter away much more
> money on things like "moon landings".

What's particularly galling to the Rothschild "West" is that China is the
main funder of BRICS. And BRICS is allowing Africa and South America and
parts of Asia to escape the control freaks who run IMF. China, for example,
is building railroad lines all over Africa. The West wanted to keep Africa
labor and natural resources cheap and easy to plunder. China still wants to
make big money with Africa trade (they're not saints), but they're at least
giving something in return. Why hasn't Africa, which is full of natural
resources, ever been thrived? There is no excuse for the poverty on that
continent.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."
"It was pride that changed angels into devils..." — St. Augustine

Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

<utufnm$1q9aa$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12769&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12769

From: OFeem1987@teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
It's free.
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 08:40:22 -0400
 by: Chris Ahlstrom - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 12:40 UTC

RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On 2024-03-25, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
>> RonB wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

>>> I don't think the Chinese bother with this Woke crap.
>>
>> Apparently not....
>>
>> https://www.hoover.org/research/beijings-woke-propaganda-war-america
>>
>> The CCP’s domestic propaganda campaign against its own people is blunt and
>> direct. It is achieved through absolute monopoly and total control of all
>> news and information platforms, complete censorship, and coerced, and
>> systemic indoctrination. Outside information is kept out behind a Great
>> Firewall.
>>
>> The Party’s foreign propaganda is more sophisticated, and chillingly
>> effective. Leveraging Western elites’ weakness and gullibility, plus the
>> vulnerability of open societies, the CCP’s massive overseas propaganda
>> campaigns can be delineated into four general categories: disinformation,
>> elite capture, coerced self-censorship, and brainwashing.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> While the CCP conducts whole-sale racist genocide against its ethnic and
>> religious minorities, Beijing denounces America’s so-called “systemic
>> racism” using those same tools.
>
> The Hoover Institution looks like a Deep State "think" tank. I.e., a neo-CON
> propaganda mill.

Could be. Reading further there it seems like the author has an axe to grind.

But I merely meant the whole quote as sarcasm, really.

Wikipedia says the Hoover Institution is a conservative public policy think
tank promoting, among other things, limited government.

--
Never be led astray onto the path of virtue.

Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

<19a60j93cmja81rqqiti5vp5b1h9npmf83@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12792&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12792

From: chrisv@nospam.invalid (chrisv)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 15:01:15 -0500
 by: chrisv - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 20:01 UTC

RonB wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>
>> https://www.hoover.org/research/beijings-woke-propaganda-war-america
>>
>> The CCP’s domestic propaganda campaign against its own people is blunt and
>> direct. It is achieved through absolute monopoly and total control of all
>> news and information platforms, complete censorship, and coerced, and
>> systemic indoctrination. Outside information is kept out behind a Great
>> Firewall.
>>
>> The Party’s foreign propaganda is more sophisticated, and chillingly
>> effective. Leveraging Western elites’ weakness and gullibility, plus the
>> vulnerability of open societies, the CCP’s massive overseas propaganda
>> campaigns can be delineated into four general categories: disinformation,
>> elite capture, coerced self-censorship, and brainwashing.
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> While the CCP conducts whole-sale racist genocide against its ethnic and
>> religious minorities, Beijing denounces America’s so-called “systemic
>> racism” using those same tools.
>
>The Hoover Institution looks like a Deep State "think" tank. I.e., a neo-CON
>propaganda mill.

You disagree with their assessment? I think it's spot on.

--
"Fact: Linux uses the file extension to determine the file type." -
DumFSck, putting his ignorance on display

Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

<uu058i$2ket3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12817&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12817

From: ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com (RonB)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
It's free.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 03:53:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RonB - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 03:53 UTC

On 2024-03-26, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
> RonB wrote:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>>>
>>> https://www.hoover.org/research/beijings-woke-propaganda-war-america
>>>
>>> The CCP’s domestic propaganda campaign against its own people is blunt and
>>> direct. It is achieved through absolute monopoly and total control of all
>>> news and information platforms, complete censorship, and coerced, and
>>> systemic indoctrination. Outside information is kept out behind a Great
>>> Firewall.
>>>
>>> The Party’s foreign propaganda is more sophisticated, and chillingly
>>> effective. Leveraging Western elites’ weakness and gullibility, plus the
>>> vulnerability of open societies, the CCP’s massive overseas propaganda
>>> campaigns can be delineated into four general categories: disinformation,
>>> elite capture, coerced self-censorship, and brainwashing.
>>>
>>> . . .
>>>
>>> While the CCP conducts whole-sale racist genocide against its ethnic and
>>> religious minorities, Beijing denounces America’s so-called “systemic
>>> racism” using those same tools.
>>
>>The Hoover Institution looks like a Deep State "think" tank. I.e., a neo-CON
>>propaganda mill.
>
> You disagree with their assessment? I think it's spot on.

I think it's opinion. There is zero evidence for all that they claim. They
mix a dollop of truth with a gallon of propaganda and expect us to swallow
it. Like whenever the Deep States wants to get us into war, they claim
"evidence" they can't provide because of "national security concerns."

If they're going to make a case... then make it. I'm not taking these liars
word for it.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."
"It was pride that changed angels into devils..." — St. Augustine

Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

<uu7gnp$huq5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12945&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12945

From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's
free.
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 18:52:45 -0400
 by: DFS - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 22:52 UTC

On 3/21/2024 11:23 PM, rbowman wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Mar 2024 12:18:51 -0400, DFS wrote:
>
>> I told O'Reilly to stuff it. I'll NEVER buy anything from them again.
>
> I've got mixed feeling about that. I put it in a separate category from a
> college's DEI program that displaces white male students entirely.
> O'Reilly isn't charging white people more (at least not obviously) while
> the marginal cost of a free ride on the learning platform is minimal.

What if you had to pay full price for your Friehofer's hot cross buns,
but Jacquita got them for fitty cent because she's a black female?

> That said, the Asians need it like a fish needs a bicycle but they're
> getting a little tender about being screwed by DEI.

As well they should.

Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.

<l6p1qaFa7q1U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12951&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12951

From: bowman@montana.com (rbowman)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
free.
Date: 29 Mar 2024 23:39:54 GMT
 by: rbowman - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 23:39 UTC

On Fri, 29 Mar 2024 18:52:45 -0400, DFS wrote:

> What if you had to pay full price for your Friehofer's hot cross buns,
> but Jacquita got them for fitty cent because she's a black female?

Hot cross bubs is whyte pipuls thangs. Jaquita doan want any a dat shit.

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Re: Straight White male? Pay full price. Black or gay or female? It's free.