From: ff@linux.rocks (Farley Flud)
Subject: Hey Carpenter
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:28:59 +0000
 by: Farley Flud - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:28 UTC

Hey Carpenter.

I see that you are again once attempting to nullify my
glorious existence.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

My advice to you is simply to accept the fact, however
distasteful it may be to you, that I am undeniably the
most competent and potent spokesman for GNU/Linux that
the world has ever seen.

Submit to the reality and stop wasting you time.

We do thank you.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

Re: Hey Carpenter

<utrti2$13pva$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12736&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12736

From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Hey Carpenter
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 09:17:55 -0400
 by: DFS - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:17 UTC

On 3/24/2024 6:28 PM, Loony Larry Piet wrote:

> I am undeniably the
> most competent and potent spokesman for GNU/Linux that

.... is named Larry and posts to comp.os.linux.advocaca.

Re: Hey Carpenter

<5aq30jtmodasqcd92pgcsicjv2op3s70m7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12752&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12752

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 17:15:27 -0400
OS: Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon, with Wine 9.0 for WinAPI
 by: Joel - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 21:15 UTC

Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> wrote:

>Hey Carpenter.
>
>I see that you are again once attempting to nullify my
>glorious existence.
>
>Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!
>
>My advice to you is simply to accept the fact, however
>distasteful it may be to you, that I am undeniably the
>most competent and potent spokesman for GNU/Linux that
>the world has ever seen.
>
>Submit to the reality and stop wasting you time.
>
>We do thank you.
>
>Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

There's literally nothing more pathetic than the liquid acid fucktard.
You are a jerk-off extreme, Russell.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Hey Carpenter

<6607d7ab$0$2584$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12977&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#12977

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: sc@fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Date: 30 Mar 2024 09:13:15 GMT
 by: Stéphane CARPENTIER - Sat, 30 Mar 2024 09:13 UTC

My provider show me the crap of -hh when not showing me some of the best
LP/DG/FR/NV/whatever messages. Without Joel's answer I wouldn't have
seen it. It would have been a shame.
> Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> wrote:
>
>>I see that you are again once attempting to nullify my
>>glorious existence.

Nope. I have nothing against your existence, I like some of your
messages: they are very fun. But I attempt to nullify some of your
claims. It's not the same thing.

>>My advice to you is simply to accept the fact, however
>>distasteful it may be to you, that I am undeniably the
>>most competent and potent spokesman for GNU/Linux that
>>the world has ever seen.

That's one of your funniest jokes.

>>Submit to the reality and stop wasting you time.

I'm not wasting my time: I'm having fun. It's good to have fun from time
to time.

>>We do thank you.

Who is "we"? Are you not alone in your head?

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io