From: martin.bowes@ndph.ox.ac.uk (Martin Bowes)
To: "shift7solutions@gmail.com" <shift7solutions@gmail.com>, "info-ingres@lists.planetingres.org" <info-ingres@lists.planetingres.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:43:40 +0000
Subject: Re: [Info-ingres] index problem on a partitioned table
Newsgroups: comp.databases.ingres
 by: Martin Bowes - Fri, 8 Oct 2021 14:43 UTC

Multiple locations wouldn't have altered the number of pages available. ... I think.
I managed to adjust the page_size of the index to 16K and that has given me back a few million pages which is enough to continue for a while.
I suspect my best answer is to convert this table to an x100 table. And alter a few programs to modify to combine. Sadly it also means I have to unload, recreate with x100 and reload this old database.
Something to look forward too.
Marty