If you think the system is working, ask someone who's waiting for a prompt.

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / Re: ZFC solution to incorrect questions: reject them

SubjectAuthor
o Re: ZFC solution to incorrect questions: reject themRoss Finlayson

1
Re: ZFC solution to incorrect questions: reject them

<bqucnXxgtu3WQW34nZ2dnZfqnPidnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=12290&group=comp.ai.philosophy#12290

Subject: Re: ZFC solution to incorrect questions: reject them
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic,comp.ai.philosophy
<usjfj8$2q613$1@dont-email.me> <usjgs6$1cf5q$7@i2pn2.org>
<usjhks$2qhfq$1@dont-email.me> <usjj7v$1cf5q$8@i2pn2.org>
<uskg1p$30hr1$1@dont-email.me> <KEkHN.386271$vFZa.185803@fx13.iad>
<uskog1$32h3c$1@dont-email.me> <uskpe3$32l00$1@dont-email.me>
<uskq04$32h3c$3@dont-email.me> <usks70$1enef$1@i2pn2.org>
<usktro$33lov$1@dont-email.me> <usl1c7$1enef$9@i2pn2.org>
<usll3l$38f21$1@dont-email.me> <lttHN.366350$q3F7.85039@fx45.iad>
<uslou1$390q2$1@dont-email.me> <uslpbr$1enef$17@i2pn2.org>
<uslu1i$3do6h$1@dont-email.me> <usm07p$1enef$21@i2pn2.org>
<usm1sg$3ebq5$2@dont-email.me> <usmncj$3il8v$1@dont-email.me>
<usn5vc$3ltjo$1@dont-email.me> <usn70g$3m5q6$1@dont-email.me>
<usn9uk$3m7k2$9@dont-email.me> <uspa8l$7tb3$1@dont-email.me>
<usptnb$caqa$1@dont-email.me> <mZCcnWnbfpavNW34nZ2dnZfqn_idnZ2d@giganews.com>
<usqakj$fav4$1@dont-email.me> <47ycnWjLc-iZKW34nZ2dnZfqnPqdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<usqdtv$g2eo$1@dont-email.me>
From: ross.a.finlayson@gmail.com (Ross Finlayson)
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 15:50:53 -0700
 by: Ross Finlayson - Tue, 12 Mar 2024 22:50 UTC

Click here to read the complete article