From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Russell being wrong AF
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 07:21:33 -0400
OS: Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon, with Wine 9.0 for WinAPI
 by: Joel - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 11:21 UTC

My ultimate Windows-like distro Mint Cinnamon is using in excess of 25
billion bytes of my 32 GB RAM, when including cache. Zero, nada of
swap, not one byte. Tell me how that's just a clone of Winblows,
Russell, and not a great example of why my Linux computer makes yours
look like a weirdo's obsessively barren piece of crap.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Russell being wrong AF