Newsgroups: comp.fonts
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 14:39:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Moloko bar from Clockwork Orange Font+ Orangina Font
From: jminor18@apu.edu (W Wiexenspei)
 by: W Wiexenspei - Mon, 1 Nov 2021 21:39 UTC

On Friday, November 12, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Victor wrote:
> Hello,
> This is a long shot but I'll give it a try. I am desperately looking
> for a font similar to the typography in the Korova (Moloko Vellocet) bar
> of Stanley Kubrick's film Clockwork Orange. Any graphic designers or
> design buffs own or know where on the web I can find such wonderful
> font?
> p.s I am also looking for a font similar to the one used in the Orangina
> soft drink logo
> Thanks!
> Victor

Victor, I used a generator that used the same font in the opening scene of clockwork orange and it sort of created an image that can't be done in any program that just uses fonts. It was about 4 weeks ago though, after all that time I lost it unfortunately. Do you know what I'm talking about? its got like 10 variations that you can choose from that sort of looks like clockwork orange font art.