From: fusion@CFBBS.remove-3ik-this (fusion)
Subject: Re: SEXYZmodem?
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.synchronet
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2023 20:06:00 +0000
 by: fusion - Sat, 8 Jul 2023 20:06 UTC

To: Cozmo
On 08 Jul 2023, Cozmo said the following...
Co> I have a Door that will D/L .txt and .zip files. Its and old DOS 16 bit
Co> door. Can I use SEXYZ as the zmodem protocol or do i have to use a 16
Co> bit zmodem like DSZ?
Co> I figured I would ask in here since Digital Man wrote it.

i tested this to be sure and Free Pascal for DOS was able to execute the windows version of unzip.exe with it's exec() function. so it's possible. perhaps you should give it a try and report back what the results are.

* Origin: cold fusion - cfbbs.net - grand rapids, mi
--- Synchronet 3.20a-Linux NewsLink 1.114
* Vertrauen - Riverside County, California - telnet://vert.synchro.net

computers / alt.bbs.synchronet / Re: SEXYZmodem?