From: cary@NotHere.net
Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
Subject: Report: Fauci Oversaw Dangerous, Torturous Experiments On Dogs
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 17:32:44 -0500
 by: cary@NotHere.net - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:32 UTC

https://summit.news/2021/08/06/report-fauci-oversaw-dangerous-torturous-experiments-on-dogs/

The report outlines how the dogs “endured months of pain, and once
researchers were done with them, they were killed.”

https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/08/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-8-6-2021/#464165

The report from the White Coat Waste Project draws on information
gleaned from a FOIA request which revealed that $400,000 was pumped
into National Institutes of Allergy & Infectious Disease experiments
to infect beagles with parasites from biting flies.

Re: Report: Fauci Oversaw Dangerous, Torturous Experiments On Dogs

<QdZPI.795814$nAz7.459260@fx03.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1163&group=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general#1163

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
From: Nic@none.net (Nic)
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2021 18:51:23 -0400
 by: Nic - Sun, 8 Aug 2021 22:51 UTC

On 8/8/21 6:32 PM, cary@NotHere.net wrote:
> https://summit.news/2021/08/06/report-fauci-oversaw-dangerous-torturous-experiments-on-dogs/
>
> The report outlines how the dogs “endured months of pain, and once
> researchers were done with them, they were killed.”
>
> https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/08/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-8-6-2021/#464165
>
> The report from the White Coat Waste Project draws on information
> gleaned from a FOIA request which revealed that $400,000 was pumped
> into National Institutes of Allergy & Infectious Disease experiments
> to infect beagles with parasites from biting flies.

While trolling I came across your post,  I have enough puppies that I
have lost to time, and a couple of cats, Mark my word in this place, it
is not some ritual belief that some browser is the answer that I seek,
dare I use the word freeware, and the possible postulates that unfold to
Freedom, so as the story is unfolding, do you understand the meaning of
the word Free, according to en-tropical laws and the best thermodynamics
'all matter slowly becomes dissociated and dissolves into a post

Re: Report: Fauci Oversaw Dangerous, Torturous Experiments On Dogs

<6tdQI.1814$qf5.1190@fx07.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1174&group=microsoft.public.windowsxp.general#1174

Newsgroups: alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general
From: silver@slim.er (SilverSlimer)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 13:20:02 -0400
 by: SilverSlimer - Mon, 9 Aug 2021 17:20 UTC

On 2021-08-08 6:32 p.m., cary@NotHere.net wrote:
> https://summit.news/2021/08/06/report-fauci-oversaw-dangerous-torturous-experiments-on-dogs/
>
> The report outlines how the dogs “endured months of pain, and once
> researchers were done with them, they were killed.”
>
> https://gatesofvienna.net/2021/08/gates-of-vienna-news-feed-8-6-2021/#464165
>
> The report from the White Coat Waste Project draws on information
> gleaned from a FOIA request which revealed that $400,000 was pumped
> into National Institutes of Allergy & Infectious Disease experiments
> to infect beagles with parasites from biting flies.

When leftists do it, it's loving.

--
SilverSlimer
@silverslimer

computers / microsoft.public.windowsxp.general / Report: Fauci Oversaw Dangerous, Torturous Experiments On Dogs