Real Users are afraid they'll break the machine -- but they're never afraid to break your face.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

SubjectAuthor
* FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Spalls Hurgenson
+- Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"candycanearter07
+- Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Zaghadka
+- Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Ant
+* Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Kyonshi
|`* Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"candycanearter07
| +* Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Dimensional Traveler
| |`* Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"candycanearter07
| | `- Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Kyonshi
| `- Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Zaghadka
`* Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Justisaur
 `- Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"Kyonshi

1
FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<qpf22jdur9c7fe60khpcssrpeahmk64db5@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418565&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418565

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:42:57 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:42 UTC

Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!

* The Big Con
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
drifting across America as a teenager, running
cons to try to raise enough money for the family
store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
my cuppa, to be honest.

* Town of Salem II
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
"The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
not my cup of tea!

Oh, you're back! Did you find those games I mentioned? I told you they
were there. Oh, what's that? Well, no, I never said they were GOOD
games; I just said they were free. But suit yourself; you have seven
days to claim them if you change your mind. Well, I gotta go; I guess
I will see you around. Don't be a stranger, neighbor!

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvrh7n$2bin1$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418567&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418567

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:20:07 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 16:20 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 15:42 this Thursday (GMT):

> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!
>

> * The Big Con
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
> drifting across America as a teenager, running
> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
> my cuppa, to be honest.
>
> * Town of Salem II
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
> One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
> "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
> player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
> being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
> cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
> Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
> not my cup of tea!

Not my cuppa tea either, social deduction games really stress me out.
Amongus and ss13 really stressed me a bunch

> Oh, you're back! Did you find those games I mentioned? I told you they
> were there. Oh, what's that? Well, no, I never said they were GOOD
> games; I just said they were free. But suit yourself; you have seven
> days to claim them if you change your mind. Well, I gotta go; I guess
> I will see you around. Don't be a stranger, neighbor!

Are we making a story in these descriptions? Very cool :D

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<5er22jt3r42r2l403v23nk1tcprltcve83@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418572&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418572

From: zaghadka@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 14:00:51 -0500
 by: Zaghadka - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:00 UTC

On Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:42:57 -0400, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

>* The Big Con
>https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
> drifting across America as a teenager, running
> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
> my cuppa, to be honest.

I looked at the screenshots. Now my eyes are bleeding.

Hard PASS. ;^P

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<be-cnQT2BKg35rz7nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418574&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418574

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:59:38 +0000
 by: Ant - Thu, 18 Apr 2024 19:59 UTC

Meh. Passed.

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!

> * The Big Con
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
> drifting across America as a teenager, running
> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
> my cuppa, to be honest.

> * Town of Salem II
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
> One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
> "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
> player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
> being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
> cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
> Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
> not my cup of tea!

> Oh, you're back! Did you find those games I mentioned? I told you they
> were there. Oh, what's that? Well, no, I never said they were GOOD
> games; I just said they were free. But suit yourself; you have seven
> days to claim them if you change your mind. Well, I gotta go; I guess
> I will see you around. Don't be a stranger, neighbor!

--
"Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins." --James 4:17. I need to more goods and less sins.
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvtfq5$2uj17$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418583&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418583

From: gmkeros@gmail.com (Kyonshi)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:42:48 +0200
 by: Kyonshi - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 09:42 UTC

On 4/18/2024 5:42 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!
>

> * The Big Con
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
> drifting across America as a teenager, running
> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
> my cuppa, to be honest.
>
> * Town of Salem II
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
> One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
> "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
> player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
> being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
> cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
> Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
> not my cup of tea!
>

> Oh, you're back! Did you find those games I mentioned? I told you they
> were there. Oh, what's that? Well, no, I never said they were GOOD
> games; I just said they were free. But suit yourself; you have seven
> days to claim them if you change your mind. Well, I gotta go; I guess
> I will see you around. Don't be a stranger, neighbor!

think about the number
think about the number

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvtrkr$312kp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418585&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418585

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:30:03 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:30 UTC

Kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com> wrote at 09:42 this Friday (GMT):
> On 4/18/2024 5:42 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>>
>> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
>> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
>> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
>> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!
>>

>> * The Big Con
>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
>> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
>> drifting across America as a teenager, running
>> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
>> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
>> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
>> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
>> my cuppa, to be honest.
>>
>> * Town of Salem II
>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
>> One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
>> "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
>> player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
>> being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
>> cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
>> Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
>> not my cup of tea!
>>

>> Oh, you're back! Did you find those games I mentioned? I told you they
>> were there. Oh, what's that? Well, no, I never said they were GOOD
>> games; I just said they were free. But suit yourself; you have seven
>> days to claim them if you change your mind. Well, I gotta go; I guess
>> I will see you around. Don't be a stranger, neighbor!
>>

> think about the number
> think about the number

number
number

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvtt54$31cdg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418586&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418586

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 06:55:49 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:55 UTC

On 4/19/2024 6:30 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> Kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com> wrote at 09:42 this Friday (GMT):
>> On 4/18/2024 5:42 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
>>> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
>>> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
>>> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!
>>>

>>> * The Big Con
>>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
>>> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
>>> drifting across America as a teenager, running
>>> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
>>> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
>>> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
>>> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
>>> my cuppa, to be honest.
>>>
>>> * Town of Salem II
>>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
>>> One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
>>> "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
>>> player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
>>> being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
>>> cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
>>> Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
>>> not my cup of tea!
>>>

>>> Oh, you're back! Did you find those games I mentioned? I told you they
>>> were there. Oh, what's that? Well, no, I never said they were GOOD
>>> games; I just said they were free. But suit yourself; you have seven
>>> days to claim them if you change your mind. Well, I gotta go; I guess
>>> I will see you around. Don't be a stranger, neighbor!
>>>

>> think about the number
>> think about the number
>

> number
> number

pink elephant
pink elephant

dirty old man.

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvtu1u$31h67$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418587&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418587

From: justisaur@yahoo.com (Justisaur)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 07:11:10 -0700
 by: Justisaur - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:11 UTC

On 4/18/2024 8:42 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!
>

> * The Big Con
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
> drifting across America as a teenager, running
> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
> my cuppa, to be honest.

This one looks mildly interesting. My first thought it, ugh, I don't
want to play a con-artist. My second thought was I rather enjoyed some
of the GTAs, so maybe I'm o.k. playing one.

> * Town of Salem II
> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
> One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
> "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
> player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
> being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
> cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
> Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
> not my cup of tea!

Pure trash. I picked it up because I was on epic anyway. For the number.

--
-Justisaur

ø-ø
(\_/)\
`-'\ `--.___,
¶¬'\( ,_.-'
\\
^'

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvtvoa$320ao$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418589&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418589

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:40:10 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 14:40 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote at 13:55 this Friday (GMT):
> On 4/19/2024 6:30 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
>> Kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com> wrote at 09:42 this Friday (GMT):

>>> think about the number
>>> think about the number
>>

>> number
>> number
>
> pink elephant
> pink elephant

what?

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvu289$32jnc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418591&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418591

From: gmkeros@gmail.com (Kyonshi)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:08:02 +0200
 by: Kyonshi - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:08 UTC

On 4/19/2024 4:11 PM, Justisaur wrote:
> On 4/18/2024 8:42 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>>
>> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
>> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
>> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
>> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!
>>

>> * The Big Con
>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
>>      A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
>>      drifting across America as a teenager, running
>>      cons to try to raise enough money for the family
>>      store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
>>      is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
>>      standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
>>      my cuppa, to be honest.
>>

> This one looks mildly interesting.  My first thought it, ugh, I don't
> want to play a con-artist.  My second thought was I rather enjoyed some
> of the GTAs, so maybe I'm o.k. playing one.

yeah, I had the same thought. It might be interesting to people, but not
to me right now. But I can't say I never will be interested either.
But considering the sheer amount of unplayed games I have I doubt I will
ever really touch it.

>> * Town of Salem II
>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
>>      One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
>>      "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
>>      player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
>>      being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
>>      cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
>>      Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
>>      not my cup of tea!
>
> Pure trash.  I picked it up because I was on epic anyway.  For the number.

FOR THE NUMBER!

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<uvu28e$32jnc$7@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418594&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418594

From: gmkeros@gmail.com (Kyonshi)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 17:06:48 +0200
 by: Kyonshi - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 15:06 UTC

On 4/19/2024 4:40 PM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote at 13:55 this Friday (GMT):

>>> number
>>> number
>>
>> pink elephant
>> pink elephant
>

> what?

don't think about the heffalump or the heffalump gets you

Re: FREE GAMES: "Big Con" and "Twon of Salem II"

<qq082jpqlnvc5jkqogn9u0q785vlb9qqbj@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418613&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418613

From: zaghadka@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 13:03:20 -0500
 by: Zaghadka - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 18:03 UTC

On Fri, 19 Apr 2024 13:30:03 -0000 (UTC), in
comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, candycanearter07 wrote:

>Kyonshi <gmkeros@gmail.com> wrote at 09:42 this Friday (GMT):
>> On 4/18/2024 5:42 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, hello there. I didn't see you come in. I was just perusing the
>>> Epic Game Store. It's Thursday, you see, and - you may not be aware of
>>> this - every Thursday there are free games being offered to anyone
>>> lucky enough to stumble upon them. Don't believe me? Take a look!
>>>

>>> * The Big Con
>>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/the-big-con
>>> A weird comic-strip style adventure game about
>>> drifting across America as a teenager, running
>>> cons to try to raise enough money for the family
>>> store. It's rife with 'nostalgia' for the 90s and
>>> is a 'coming of age' story with otherwise fairly
>>> standard adventure-game mechanics. Not sure it's
>>> my cuppa, to be honest.
>>>
>>> * Town of Salem II
>>> https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/town-of-salem-2-ab6497
>>> One of many Indie games - ranging from 'Among Us' to
>>> "The Ship" - where the goal is to identify the one
>>> player who is the nefarious villain while avoiding
>>> being accused (or worse) yourself. This one has a
>>> cutesy aesthetic set in the era of America's Salem
>>> Witch Trials. Online only, of course. Definitely
>>> not my cup of tea!
>>>

>>> Oh, you're back! Did you find those games I mentioned? I told you they
>>> were there. Oh, what's that? Well, no, I never said they were GOOD
>>> games; I just said they were free. But suit yourself; you have seven
>>> days to claim them if you change your mind. Well, I gotta go; I guess
>>> I will see you around. Don't be a stranger, neighbor!
>>>

>> think about the number
>> think about the number
>

>number
>number