In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / FREE GAME: Book of Demons

SubjectAuthor
* FREE GAME: Book of DemonsSpalls Hurgenson
+* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|`* Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
| `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsDimensional Traveler
|  `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|   `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|    `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsSpalls Hurgenson
|     +* Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     |+* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|     ||`* Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     || +- Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|     || `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsDimensional Traveler
|     ||  `- Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     |+* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsSpalls Hurgenson
|     ||+* Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     |||`* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|     ||| `- Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     ||`* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsXocyll
|     || `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsDimensional Traveler
|     ||  `- Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     |`* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsJustisaur
|     | +- Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsDimensional Traveler
|     | +- Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     | `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsSpalls Hurgenson
|     |  +- Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     |  `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|     |   `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     |    `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|     |     `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     |      `* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
|     |       `- Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonscandycanearter07
|     `- Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsAnt
+- Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demonskyonshi
`* Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsJustisaur
 `- Re: FREE GAME: Book of DemonsSpalls Hurgenson

Pages:12
FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<sn6rvilef9rm3r5s6s8bn5jd3mslb4vpli@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418040&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418040

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAME: Book of Demons
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:00:10 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:00 UTC

Well, I was wondering when GOG was going to get back into the act.
Their spring sale has been going strong for a week, but its only now
that they're offering the give-away that usually accompanies their
sale. Well, better Nate than lever...

* Book of Demons
https://www.gog.com/en/game/book_of_demons
A Diablo-esque hack-n-slasher, except instead of weapons
you fight with a deck of cards. I don't think I need to
express to you how much a deck-building mechanic turns me
off at this point. I mean, I'm sure it's a fine mechanic,
but it's just not anything that appeals to me. It's got
a certain lack of polish too, that might make you rethink
getting it too; reviews indicate a balancing issues and
a certain grindy repetitiveness of gameplay. It's
conceptually a good game, it seems, and if you grit your
teeth and bear with some of its jankiness, you'll
probably have fun... but it may require more effort
than you think it is worth to get there.

Anyway, you have three days to claim the game. Take your time... it's
not as if time is ticking down, second by second, moving you ever
close to the moment when the game is no longer available for free. No
rush.

;-)

Tic. Tic. Tic.

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<KsWdnVSAqarcPWD4nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418042&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418042

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:14:09 +0000
 by: Ant - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:14 UTC

--
[After Jesus' baptism by John,] the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." --Luke 3:22. 2 many TV shows now & dang Apple again.
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utk8oo$30ia9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418043&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418043

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:40:08 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 15:40 UTC

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 15:14 this Friday (GMT):
> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well, I was wondering when GOG was going to get back into the act.
>> Their spring sale has been going strong for a week, but its only now
>> that they're offering the give-away that usually accompanies their
>> sale. Well, better Nate than lever...
>

>> * Book of Demons
>> https://www.gog.com/en/game/book_of_demons
>> A Diablo-esque hack-n-slasher, except instead of weapons
>> you fight with a deck of cards. I don't think I need to
>> express to you how much a deck-building mechanic turns me
>> off at this point. I mean, I'm sure it's a fine mechanic,
>> but it's just not anything that appeals to me. It's got
>> a certain lack of polish too, that might make you rethink
>> getting it too; reviews indicate a balancing issues and
>> a certain grindy repetitiveness of gameplay. It's
>> conceptually a good game, it seems, and if you grit your
>> teeth and bear with some of its jankiness, you'll
>> probably have fun... but it may require more effort
>> than you think it is worth to get there.
>

>> Anyway, you have three days to claim the game. Take your time... it's
>> not as if time is ticking down, second by second, moving you ever
>> close to the moment when the game is no longer available for free. No
>> rush.
>
>> ;-)
>
>> Tic. Tic. Tic.

Did you use invisible ink?

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utkghn$329nv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418049&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418049

From: gmkeros@gmail.com (kyonshi)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 18:52:57 +0100
 by: kyonshi - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 17:52 UTC

On 3/22/2024 4:00 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Well, I was wondering when GOG was going to get back into the act.
> Their spring sale has been going strong for a week, but its only now
> that they're offering the give-away that usually accompanies their
> sale. Well, better Nate than lever...
>

> * Book of Demons
> https://www.gog.com/en/game/book_of_demons
> A Diablo-esque hack-n-slasher, except instead of weapons
> you fight with a deck of cards. I don't think I need to
> express to you how much a deck-building mechanic turns me
> off at this point. I mean, I'm sure it's a fine mechanic,
> but it's just not anything that appeals to me. It's got
> a certain lack of polish too, that might make you rethink
> getting it too; reviews indicate a balancing issues and
> a certain grindy repetitiveness of gameplay. It's
> conceptually a good game, it seems, and if you grit your
> teeth and bear with some of its jankiness, you'll
> probably have fun... but it may require more effort
> than you think it is worth to get there.
>

> Anyway, you have three days to claim the game. Take your time... it's
> not as if time is ticking down, second by second, moving you ever
> close to the moment when the game is no longer available for free. No
> rush.
>
> ;-)
>
> Tic. Tic. Tic.

ugh. deck builders.

oh well, the number don't care.

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utkq2m$34p9h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418054&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418054

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 13:35:36 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:35 UTC

On 3/22/2024 8:40 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 15:14 this Friday (GMT):
>> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Well, I was wondering when GOG was going to get back into the act.
>>> Their spring sale has been going strong for a week, but its only now
>>> that they're offering the give-away that usually accompanies their
>>> sale. Well, better Nate than lever...
>>

>>> * Book of Demons
>>> https://www.gog.com/en/game/book_of_demons
>>> A Diablo-esque hack-n-slasher, except instead of weapons
>>> you fight with a deck of cards. I don't think I need to
>>> express to you how much a deck-building mechanic turns me
>>> off at this point. I mean, I'm sure it's a fine mechanic,
>>> but it's just not anything that appeals to me. It's got
>>> a certain lack of polish too, that might make you rethink
>>> getting it too; reviews indicate a balancing issues and
>>> a certain grindy repetitiveness of gameplay. It's
>>> conceptually a good game, it seems, and if you grit your
>>> teeth and bear with some of its jankiness, you'll
>>> probably have fun... but it may require more effort
>>> than you think it is worth to get there.
>>

>>> Anyway, you have three days to claim the game. Take your time... it's
>>> not as if time is ticking down, second by second, moving you ever
>>> close to the moment when the game is no longer available for free. No
>>> rush.
>>
>>> ;-)
>>
>>> Tic. Tic. Tic.
>>

> Did you use invisible ink?

Secret Ant ink.

dirty old man.

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<m32dnQWZ6vAmpGP4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418058&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418058

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 02:08:59 +0000
 by: Ant - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 02:08 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:
> On 3/22/2024 8:40 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> > Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 15:14 this Friday (GMT):

> > Did you use invisible ink?

> Secret Ant ink.

Weird. It vanished. I was saying that I enjoyed this game during its
free weekend on Steam. It was like Diablo, but different.
--
[After Jesus' baptism by John,] the Holy Spirit descended on him in bodily form like a dove. And a voice came from heaven: "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased." --Luke 3:22. 2 many TV shows now & dang Apple again.
/\___/\ Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org. /
/\ /\ \ Please nuke ANT if replying by e-mail.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utmurc$3np32$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418070&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418070

From: justisaur@yahoo.com (Justisaur)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 09:09:15 -0700
 by: Justisaur - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 16:09 UTC

On 3/22/2024 8:00 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Well, I was wondering when GOG was going to get back into the act.
> Their spring sale has been going strong for a week, but its only now
> that they're offering the give-away that usually accompanies their
> sale. Well, better Nate than lever...
>

> * Book of Demons
> https://www.gog.com/en/game/book_of_demons
> A Diablo-esque hack-n-slasher, except instead of weapons
> you fight with a deck of cards. I don't think I need to
> express to you how much a deck-building mechanic turns me
> off at this point. I mean, I'm sure it's a fine mechanic,
> but it's just not anything that appeals to me. It's got
> a certain lack of polish too, that might make you rethink
> getting it too; reviews indicate a balancing issues and
> a certain grindy repetitiveness of gameplay. It's
> conceptually a good game, it seems, and if you grit your
> teeth and bear with some of its jankiness, you'll
> probably have fun... but it may require more effort
> than you think it is worth to get there.

Wasn't this given away by Epic at some point? Maybe it's just similar
as simliar games are being given away like political flyers.

Oh well, it's Gog, so I picked it up. I suppose there's a remote chance
I'll like it.

--
-Justisaur

ø-ø
(\_/)\
`-'\ `--.___,
¶¬'\( ,_.-'
\\
^'

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utpm6k$fnbk$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418079&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418079

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:00:04 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:00 UTC

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 02:08 this Saturday (GMT):
> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>> > Did you use invisible ink?
>
>> Secret Ant ink.
>
> Weird. It vanished. I was saying that I enjoyed this game during its
> free weekend on Steam. It was like Diablo, but different.

So it was invisible ink!

also nice

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<0op00j51o0q09t7kph3ufp26nhsqmpe2je@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418085&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418085

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:48:38 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:48 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:00:04 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
<candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

>Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 02:08 this Saturday (GMT):
>> Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote:

>>> Secret Ant ink.

>> Weird. It vanished. I was saying that I enjoyed this game during its
>> free weekend on Steam. It was like Diablo, but different.

>So it was invisible ink!

I just assumed the text was really, really, REALLY small on account of
it being written by an ant.

Either that, or written using pheremones only 'visible' to ants.

Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
to scheme and plot. ;-)

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<ntp00j1rd0ucpospstks79guv08d2e1db7@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418086&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418086

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 13:53:48 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:53 UTC

On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 09:09:15 -0700, Justisaur <justisaur@yahoo.com>
wrote:
>On 3/22/2024 8:00 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

>> * Book of Demons
>> https://www.gog.com/en/game/book_of_demons

>Wasn't this given away by Epic at some point? Maybe it's just similar
>as simliar games are being given away like political flyers.

>Oh well, it's Gog, so I picked it up. I suppose there's a remote chance
>I'll like it.

It was on Amazon Prime a year ago. AFAIK, it was never released on
Epic as a freebie.

Well, not yet anyway. Freebies tend to spread out over all the
services eventually. Likely it will make its way to Epic in time.

The game doesn't look that bad, but it does seem niche and average.
It's a b-list title and seems to have its share of problems, but if
it's the style of game you enjoy, you will probably get some fun out
of it. But if you're not into that genre, "Book of Demons" doesn't
look like the sort of game to convince you of its merits.

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utq05a$i6pk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418089&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418089

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:50:02 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:50 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 17:48 this Sunday (GMT):
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:00:04 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
><candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
>
>>Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 02:08 this Saturday (GMT):

>>> Weird. It vanished. I was saying that I enjoyed this game during its
>>> free weekend on Steam. It was like Diablo, but different.
>
>>So it was invisible ink!
>
> I just assumed the text was really, really, REALLY small on account of
> it being written by an ant.
>
> Either that, or written using pheremones only 'visible' to ants.
>
> Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
> to scheme and plot. ;-)

Ah hah! So there are other ants here!

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<-aacnXZ8q6J5O537nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418095&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418095

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:19:16 +0000
 by: Ant - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:19 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:00:04 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
> <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

> >Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 02:08 this Saturday (GMT):

> >> Weird. It vanished. I was saying that I enjoyed this game during its
> >> free weekend on Steam. It was like Diablo, but different.

> >So it was invisible ink!

> I just assumed the text was really, really, REALLY small on account of
> it being written by an ant.

> Either that, or written using pheremones only 'visible' to ants.

> Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
> to scheme and plot. ;-)

Muahahahaha! >:)
--
"So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith." --Galatians 3:24. Psalm Sun.
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<-aacnXF8q6L1Op37nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418096&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418096

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:21:28 +0000
 by: Ant - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 22:21 UTC

candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 17:48 this Sunday (GMT):
> > On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:00:04 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
> ><candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

> >>So it was invisible ink!
> >
> > I just assumed the text was really, really, REALLY small on account of
> > it being written by an ant.
> >
> > Either that, or written using pheremones only 'visible' to ants.
> >
> > Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
> > to scheme and plot. ;-)

> Ah hah! So there are other ants here!

We're watching you.
--
"So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith." --Galatians 3:24. Psalm Sun.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<3f330j1ii32953m89nhg24m5uem3q0h3em@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418101&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418101

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:46:04 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:46 UTC

On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:50:02 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
<candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

>Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 17:48 this Sunday (GMT):

>> Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
>> to scheme and plot. ;-)

>Ah hah! So there are other ants here!

I'm sure they are myriad, but they are all so small you can't see
them.

Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening.

The ant conspiracy is real!

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<uts2v3$15528$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418105&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418105

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:50:11 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 14:50 UTC

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 22:21 this Sunday (GMT):
> candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
>> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 17:48 this Sunday (GMT):

>> > I just assumed the text was really, really, REALLY small on account of
>> > it being written by an ant.
>> >
>> > Either that, or written using pheremones only 'visible' to ants.
>> >
>> > Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
>> > to scheme and plot. ;-)
>
>> Ah hah! So there are other ants here!
>
> We're watching you.

OooOOoooo spooky

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<uts3hs$159jt$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418106&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418106

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:00:12 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:00 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 14:46 this Monday (GMT):
> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:50:02 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
><candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
>
>>Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 17:48 this Sunday (GMT):
>
>>> Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
>>> to scheme and plot. ;-)
>
>>Ah hah! So there are other ants here!
>
> I'm sure they are myriad, but they are all so small you can't see
> them.
>
> Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening.
>
> The ant conspiracy is real!

And Ant is their leader!

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<u9ecndMvI_C9TJz7nZ2dnZfqnPcAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418108&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418108

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
References: <sn6rvilef9rm3r5s6s8bn5jd3mslb4vpli@4ax.com> <KsWdnVSAqarcPWD4nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@earthlink.com> <utk8oo$30ia9$1@dont-email.me> <utkq2m$34p9h$1@dont-email.me> <m32dnQWZ6vAmpGP4nZ2dnZfqnPQAAAAA@earthlink.com> <utpm6k$fnbk$4@dont-email.me> <0op00j51o0q09t7kph3ufp26nhsqmpe2je@4ax.com> <utq05a$i6pk$1@dont-email.me> <-aacnXF8q6L1Op37nZ2dnZfqn_oAAAAA@earthlink.com> <uts2v3$15528$4@dont-email.me>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:31:44 +0000
 by: Ant - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:31 UTC

> >> Ah hah! So there are other ants here!
> >
> > We're watching you.

> OooOOoooo spooky

;)
--
"[King Nebuchadnezzar, who had Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego thrown into the furnace,] said, 'Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.'" --Daniel 3:25. Nice clear sun outside the cold nest after a quiet cold wet weekend after Matrix 1 turned 25.
| |o o| |

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<u9ecndIvI_DTTJz7nZ2dnZfqnPednZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418109&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418109

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:32:30 +0000
 by: Ant - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:32 UTC

candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 14:46 this Monday (GMT):
> > On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:50:02 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
> ><candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

> >>Ah hah! So there are other ants here!
> >
> > I'm sure they are myriad, but they are all so small you can't see
> > them.
> >
> > Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening.
> >
> > The ant conspiracy is real!

> And Ant is their leader!

Bow down and give me all of your computer games to me. :P
--
"[King Nebuchadnezzar, who had Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego thrown into the furnace,] said, 'Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods.'" --Daniel 3:25. Nice clear sun outside the cold nest after a quiet cold wet weekend after Matrix 1 turned 25.
| |o o| |
\ _ /
( )

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<iek30j1q66m789mp08ifmbt4u46rbqlmod@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418110&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418110

From: Xocyll@gmx.com (Xocyll)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 15:35:12 -0400
 by: Xocyll - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 19:35 UTC

Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> looked up from reading the
say:

>On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:50:02 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
><candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
>
>>Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 17:48 this Sunday (GMT):
>
>>> Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
>>> to scheme and plot. ;-)
>
>>Ah hah! So there are other ants here!
>
>I'm sure they are myriad, but they are all so small you can't see
>them.
>
>Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening.
>
>The ant conspiracy is real!

It's the conpirantsy.

Xocyll

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utsl47$19nd4$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418111&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418111

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:00:07 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:00 UTC

Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 19:32 this Monday (GMT):
> candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
>> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 14:46 this Monday (GMT):

>> > I'm sure they are myriad, but they are all so small you can't see
>> > them.
>> >
>> > Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening.
>> >
>> > The ant conspiracy is real!
>
>> And Ant is their leader!
>
> Bow down and give me all of your computer games to me. :P

cheers

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utsn95$1a78d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418113&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418113

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:36:55 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:36 UTC

On 3/25/2024 7:50 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 22:21 this Sunday (GMT):
>> candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

>>> Ah hah! So there are other ants here!
>>
>> We're watching you.
>

> OooOOoooo spooky

You didn't know ants are the number one supplier of revenge and hidden
camera porn?

dirty old man.

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utsnah$1a78d$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418114&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418114

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 13:37:39 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 20:37 UTC

On 3/25/2024 12:35 PM, Xocyll wrote:
> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> looked up from reading the
> entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs
> say:
>
>> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:50:02 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
>> <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

>>> Ah hah! So there are other ants here!
>>
>> I'm sure they are myriad, but they are all so small you can't see
>> them.
>>
>> Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening.
>>
>> The ant conspiracy is real!
>
> It's the conpirantsy.

I'll give you a gold star for that one.

dirty old man.

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utssnq$1bgpr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418117&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418117

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:10:02 -0000 (UTC)
b+ V4R8q|QiU/R8\|G\WpC`-s?=)\fbtNc&=/a3a)r7xbRI]Vl)r<%PTriJ3pGpl_/B6!8pe\btzx
`~R! r3.0#lHRE+^Gro0[cjsban'vZ#j7,?I/tHk{s=TFJ:H?~=]`O*~3ZX`qik`b:.gVIc-[$t/e
ZrQsWJ >|l^I_[pbsIqwoz.WGA]<D
 by: candycanearter07 - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:10 UTC

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote at 20:37 this Monday (GMT):
> On 3/25/2024 12:35 PM, Xocyll wrote:
>> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> looked up from reading the
>> entrails of the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs
>> say:

>>> I'm sure they are myriad, but they are all so small you can't see
>>> them.
>>>
>>> Be careful what you say. They are watching and listening.
>>>
>>> The ant conspiracy is real!
>>
>> It's the conpirantsy.
>>
> I'll give you a gold star for that one.

no way

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utssnq$1bgpr$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418118&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418118

From: candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:10:03 -0000 (UTC)

Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net> wrote at 20:36 this Monday (GMT):
> On 3/25/2024 7:50 AM, candycanearter07 wrote:
>> Ant <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote at 22:21 this Sunday (GMT):

>>> We're watching you.
>>

>> OooOOoooo spooky
>
> You didn't know ants are the number one supplier of revenge and hidden
> camera porn?

bro how do they enact revenge ^^

Re: FREE GAME: Book of Demons

<utum70$1s16m$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111418128&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111418128

From: justisaur@yahoo.com (Justisaur)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 07:30:55 -0700
 by: Justisaur - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 14:30 UTC

On 3/24/2024 12:50 PM, candycanearter07 wrote:
> Spalls Hurgenson <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote at 17:48 this Sunday (GMT):
>> On Sun, 24 Mar 2024 17:00:04 -0000 (UTC), candycanearter07
>> <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:

>>> So it was invisible ink!
>>
>> I just assumed the text was really, really, REALLY small on account of
>> it being written by an ant.
>>
>> Either that, or written using pheremones only 'visible' to ants.
>>
>> Beware the tricksy ant. They've got all the necessary tricks and tools
>> to scheme and plot. ;-)
>

> Ah hah! So there are other ants here!

I had a dream I was an ant the other day. Or was it an Andorian? There
were antennae growing from my eyebrows. Probably brought on by that my
eyebrows have been growing very long hairs in spots now.

--
-Justisaur

ø-ø
(\_/)\