"The greatest warriors are the ones who fight for peace." -- Holly Near

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

SubjectAuthor
* Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Spalls Hurgenson
+- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Werner P.
+* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?candycanearter07
|+- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Spalls Hurgenson
|+* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Xocyll
||+- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Dimensional Traveler
||+* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Zaghadka
|||`- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?candycanearter07
||`* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Werner P.
|| `* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Dimensional Traveler
||  +* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Zaghadka
||  |`- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Werner P.
||  `* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?JAB
||   +- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Dimensional Traveler
||   `- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Zaghadka
|`- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Werner P.
+- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Ant
+* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?JAB
|+* Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Justisaur
||`- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Dimensional Traveler
|`- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Spalls Hurgenson
`- Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?Zaghadka

1
Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<ha13sit65r1kc5ummpp5n4r2ak50c4n6qt@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417216&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417216

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2024 20:06:30 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 01:06 UTC

I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.

Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
monitors anytime soon.

I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<upteun$tphv$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417223&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417223

From: werpu@gmx.at (Werner P.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 15:15:51 +0100
 by: Werner P. - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 14:15 UTC

Am 06.02.24 um 02:06 schrieb Spalls Hurgenson:
> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.

No!

Its in some aspects better than the Quest 3 in others worse and
effectively not 3500 bucks better!
Early adopter cash cow!

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<upto78$vhv5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417224&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417224

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:53:59 -0600
 by: candycanearter07 - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 16:53 UTC

On 2/5/24 19:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>
> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
> monitors anytime soon.
>
> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)

Wait, is that the REAL price?
Really?
Geezus..

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<kI2cnY5ad7Y6HV_4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417231&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417231

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 18:55:35 +0000
 by: Ant - Tue, 6 Feb 2024 18:55 UTC

Frak no. I can use the money for other stuff like a new high end gaming computer. :P

--
"Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped..." --Philippians 2:5-6. Slammy leaky rainy nesty. :(
| |o o| |

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<r7f7sid3fs678ec6i0q9sl9pea03vmthjn@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417245&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417245

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 12:35:19 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Wed, 7 Feb 2024 17:35 UTC

On Tue, 6 Feb 2024 10:53:59 -0600, candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net>
wrote:

>Wait, is that the REAL price?
>Really?
>Geezus..

For the "Pro" version, yes. There will be less expensive version later
on. And that price, of course, is just for base version (for instance,
expect to spend another $800 if you wear glasses and need specially
made lenses).

In fairness to Apple, this isn't /just/ a case of Apple charging its
usual exorbitent premium (I mean, there's some of that in there
too...). The hardware in this device is head and shoulders better than
you'd get in a Facebook Occulus or Valve's Index, and the price
reflects this. If you want a VR device, /this/ is probably the one to
get... assuming you can afford it.

And don't mind being tied to the Apple ecosystem. Which, I think, more
than the price is going to keep this as a very niche product.
Actually, the restricted ecosystems of all VR devices are largely
their biggest limitations. There needs to be an accepted standard for
all VR so that consumers can buy one device and be reasonable sure
that their OS and application will work with it, regardless of which
'app store' was used to acquire the program.

Not that the price isn't a major stumbling block too. At $3500 bucks
USD (I think ~$1200 USD for the consumer version to come) a lot of
people will be looking at the device, looking at what it can do for
them, and then looking back at their $200 monitor... and their
conclusions will not be favorable for the VR device.

Still, like I said, I wouldn't turn my nose up at one, if anyone is
offering? No? Anyone?

<sigh>

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<gbocsi165dvbs5a17vhfkr4bhqshj23dpv@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417272&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417272

From: Xocyll@gmx.com (Xocyll)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2024 12:32:48 -0500
 by: Xocyll - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 17:32 UTC

candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> looked up from reading the entrails of

>On 2/5/24 19:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>>
>> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
>> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
>> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
>> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
>> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
>> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
>> monitors anytime soon.
>>
>> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
>> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)
>
>Wait, is that the REAL price?
>Really?
>Geezus..

They should really be calling it the iGouge.

Xocyll

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uq5uji$2p0je$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417274&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417274

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 11:32:04 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 9 Feb 2024 19:32 UTC

On 2/9/2024 9:32 AM, Xocyll wrote:
> candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> looked up from reading the entrails of
> the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>
>> On 2/5/24 19:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>>> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>>>
>>> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
>>> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
>>> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
>>> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
>>> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
>>> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
>>> monitors anytime soon.
>>>
>>> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
>>> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)
>>
>> Wait, is that the REAL price?
>> Really?
>> Geezus..
>
> They should really be calling it the iGouge.

One assumes you mean the company involved....

dirty old man.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqcpuq$1ehfg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417287&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417287

From: noway@nochance.com (JAB)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:55:38 +0000
 by: JAB - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:55 UTC

On 06/02/2024 01:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>
> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
> monitors anytime soon.
>
> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)

I did see a review of it and my thoughts were nice tech but why?

I just don't see what you get out of it - I can wear a VR headset and
use the keyboard of my MacBook* at the same time. Well I could save
myself a lot of money by just using my MacBook on its own. I can have
two apps open to each side while using my MacBook, no still not getting
it. I can at least see the idea behind the Metaverse (don't judge me)
and/or using it to play games but not this thing.

Maybe it's just an expensive way of increasing your finger dexterity as
you struggle to use all the apps that haven't been revamped for VR?

*Oh, I haven't actually got a MacBook.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<gqfksidqv4c0vb71nr0u5969564r0bacdg@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417291&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417291

From: zaghadka@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:55:06 -0600
 by: Zaghadka - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 15:55 UTC

On Mon, 05 Feb 2024 20:06:30 -0500, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

>I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>
>Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
>Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
>finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
>reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
>uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
>isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
>monitors anytime soon.
>
>I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
>won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)

I'd sooner heat my house with it.

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<8sfksi1fq6bi9eqga8rcuv1s5mh2ro92o6@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417292&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417292

From: zaghadka@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:56:28 -0600
 by: Zaghadka - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 15:56 UTC

On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 12:32:48 -0500, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
Xocyll wrote:

>candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> looked up from reading the entrails of
>the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:
>
>>On 2/5/24 19:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>>> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>>>
>>> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
>>> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
>>> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
>>> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
>>> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
>>> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
>>> monitors anytime soon.
>>>
>>> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
>>> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)
>>
>>Wait, is that the REAL price?
>>Really?
>>Geezus..
>
>They should really be calling it the iGouge.

Oh that is awesome. We can call it the "Oedipus Wrecks," here.

Or "OW!" for short.

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqdffu$1jhv3$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417293&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417293

From: no@thanks.net (candycanearter07)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 10:03:10 -0600
 by: candycanearter07 - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:03 UTC

On 2/12/24 09:56, Zaghadka wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Feb 2024 12:32:48 -0500, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
> Xocyll wrote:
>
>> candycanearter07 <no@thanks.net> looked up from reading the entrails of
>> the porn spammer to utter "The Augury is good, the signs say:

>>> Wait, is that the REAL price?
>>> Really?
>>> Geezus..
>>
>> They should really be calling it the iGouge.
>>
> Oh that is awesome. We can call it the "Oedipus Wrecks," here.
>
> Or "OW!" for short.

That ow is from your wallet.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqdrh8$1m1tf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417294&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417294

From: justisaur@yahoo.com (Justisaur)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 11:28:39 -0800
 by: Justisaur - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 19:28 UTC

On 2/12/2024 1:55 AM, JAB wrote:
> On 06/02/2024 01:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>>
>> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
>> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
>> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
>> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
>> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
>> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
>> monitors anytime soon.
>>
>> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
>> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)
>>

> I did see a review of it and my thoughts were nice tech but why?
>
> I just don't see what you get out of it - I can wear a VR headset and
> use the keyboard of my MacBook* at the same time. Well I could save
> myself a lot of money by just using my MacBook on its own. I can have
> two apps open to each side while using my MacBook, no still not getting
> it. I can at least see the idea behind the Metaverse (don't judge me)
> and/or using it to play games but not this thing.
>
> Maybe it's just an expensive way of increasing your finger dexterity as
> you struggle to use all the apps that haven't been revamped for VR?
>
> *Oh, I haven't actually got a MacBook.

It's purpose is a tech demo to recoup some of the R&D and test the
waters until they get the next version out. Not for the likes of me,
that's for sure.

--
-Justisaur

ø-ø
(\_/)\
`-'\ `--.___,
¶¬'\( ,_.-'
\\
^'

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqdvpt$1mqpq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417295&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417295

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 12:41:34 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 20:41 UTC

On 2/12/2024 11:28 AM, Justisaur wrote:
> On 2/12/2024 1:55 AM, JAB wrote:
>> On 06/02/2024 01:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>>> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>>>
>>> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
>>> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
>>> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
>>> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
>>> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
>>> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
>>> monitors anytime soon.
>>>
>>> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
>>> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)
>>>

>> I did see a review of it and my thoughts were nice tech but why?
>>
>> I just don't see what you get out of it - I can wear a VR headset and
>> use the keyboard of my MacBook* at the same time. Well I could save
>> myself a lot of money by just using my MacBook on its own. I can have
>> two apps open to each side while using my MacBook, no still not
>> getting it. I can at least see the idea behind the Metaverse (don't
>> judge me) and/or using it to play games but not this thing.
>>
>> Maybe it's just an expensive way of increasing your finger dexterity
>> as you struggle to use all the apps that haven't been revamped for VR?
>>
>> *Oh, I haven't actually got a MacBook.
>>

> It's purpose is a tech demo to recoup some of the R&D and test the
> waters until they get the next version out.  Not for the likes of me,
> that's for sure.

In other words, its for people who must absolutely be on the bleeding
edge to cut themselves on. :D

dirty old man.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<p02lsihd5jvt7ev3482hkp2cvqecsjpp0a@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417296&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417296

From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2024 16:12:24 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Mon, 12 Feb 2024 21:12 UTC

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 09:55:38 +0000, JAB <noway@nochance.com> wrote:

>On 06/02/2024 01:06, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>> I wanna know if it's real the VR-savior some make it out to be.
>>
>> Although it doesn't seem like it will. It's neat tech - like most
>> Apple stuff, it takes existing ideas and polishes them to a fine
>> finish - but ultimately it's still a VR headset. Already, Apple is
>> reporting that the main complaint from customers is that it's
>> uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time. Which means it
>> isn't -despite all of Apples claims - going to be replacing our
>> monitors anytime soon.
>>
>> I'd still take one, though, if anyone wants to donate theirs to me. It
>> won't get anymore use, but I'll be sure to dust it semi-regularly ;-)
>>

>I did see a review of it and my thoughts were nice tech but why?
>
>I just don't see what you get out of it - I can wear a VR headset and
>use the keyboard of my MacBook* at the same time. Well I could save
>myself a lot of money by just using my MacBook on its own. I can have
>two apps open to each side while using my MacBook, no still not getting
>it. I can at least see the idea behind the Metaverse (don't judge me)
>and/or using it to play games but not this thing.
>
>Maybe it's just an expensive way of increasing your finger dexterity as
>you struggle to use all the apps that haven't been revamped for VR?
>
>*Oh, I haven't actually got a MacBook.

I mean, I get it; I can see the appeal. Having near-infinite
super-hi-res monitors sounds cool. Or virtual desktops I can 'stick'
to specific surfaces. Or more immersive video or images (for games or
otherwise). Or the potential AR capabilities. All of that stuff sounds
really neat.

I just don't think the implementation - whether with Apple's product
or its competitors - outweighs the downsides: comfort, isolation,
cost, compatibility, etc. Apple's is just a bit more distasteful
because its price is so ludicrous.

Like I said, I'd happily take one if it were offered to me. I'd play
with it. I'd probably have fun with it. And then - after a month or
three - it would sit on a shelf, only getting used a few times a year
to remind myself how 'cool' the tech is, or to show it off to others.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqfon4$23bpu$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417304&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417304

From: werpu@gmx.at (Werner P.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:52:46 +0100
 by: Werner P. - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:52 UTC

Am 06.02.24 um 17:53 schrieb candycanearter07:
> Wait, is that the REAL price?
no, you need to add 300$ for having a usb-c adapter, an iphone to be
even able to get this frigging thing up and running (face scan)
and probably some extra costs, and the best thing is, it is worse
softwarewise than the 500 dollars meta quest 3 and worse hardware wise
than the pretty much equally expensive PC VR headset from Varjo!
But on the Varjo you dont have to pay extra and you do not need an iphone!

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqfoo6$23bpu$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417305&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417305

From: werpu@gmx.at (Werner P.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 13:53:26 +0100
 by: Werner P. - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 12:53 UTC

Am 09.02.24 um 18:32 schrieb Xocyll:
> They should really be calling it the iGouge.
IDickExtender... for people who need to show off that they have small dicks!

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqfunm$24e3d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417306&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417306

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 06:35:35 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 14:35 UTC

On 2/13/2024 4:53 AM, Werner P. wrote:
> Am 09.02.24 um 18:32 schrieb Xocyll:
>> They should really be calling it the iGouge.
> IDickExtender... for people who need to show off that they have small
> dicks!

The funny thing is I just yesterday read about a study done in the UK to
see if there really is a link between a man's perception of his penis
size and his desire for a hot sports car.

There is.

dirty old man.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<ib9nsitqeakpqmkic1n4a697id6900tjla@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417309&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417309

From: zaghadka@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 11:27:25 -0600
 by: Zaghadka - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 17:27 UTC

On Tue, 13 Feb 2024 06:35:35 -0800, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
Dimensional Traveler wrote:

>On 2/13/2024 4:53 AM, Werner P. wrote:
>> Am 09.02.24 um 18:32 schrieb Xocyll:
>>> They should really be calling it the iGouge.
>> IDickExtender... for people who need to show off that they have small
>> dicks!
>>
>The funny thing is I just yesterday read about a study done in the UK to
>see if there really is a link between a man's perception of his penis
>size and his desire for a hot sports car.
>
>There is.

The correlation is with self-confidence. That (some) men have less
confidence because of the size of their dick, and however that plays out
in the bedroom, says something about the way men's brains are wired for
sexual actualization.

The question is how and why does a small dick erode male self-esteem? Is
it perhaps emasculating jokes? BDE, as a term, is a thing. _So is SDE_.

Men aren't the only ones observing dick size. It's a societal thing.

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqgb4c$26na3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417310&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417310

From: werpu@gmx.at (Werner P.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2024 19:07:08 +0100
 by: Werner P. - Tue, 13 Feb 2024 18:07 UTC

Am 13.02.24 um 18:27 schrieb Zaghadka:
> The correlation is with self-confidence. That (some) men have less
> confidence because of the size of their dick, and however that plays out
> in the bedroom, says something about the way men's brains are wired for
> sexual actualization.
hehe yes, but I guess also many men do not know where womens erogene
zones are located in the bottom. Men who have a really big penis often
are cursed because of the "it does not fit" problem, aka penises which
are too big cause pain during intercourse because they hit the womens
cervix, which is very painful.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqi3e9$2jf14$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417325&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417325

From: noway@nochance.com (JAB)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 10:08:06 +0000
 by: JAB - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 10:08 UTC

On 13/02/2024 14:35, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> On 2/13/2024 4:53 AM, Werner P. wrote:
>> Am 09.02.24 um 18:32 schrieb Xocyll:
>>> They should really be calling it the iGouge.
>> IDickExtender... for people who need to show off that they have small
>> dicks!
>>
> The funny thing is I just yesterday read about a study done in the UK to
> see if there really is a link between a man's perception of his penis
> size and his desire for a hot sports car.
>
> There is.

Well I drive a Mini!

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uqingt$2n44b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417337&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417337

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 07:50:54 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 15:50 UTC

On 2/14/2024 2:08 AM, JAB wrote:
> On 13/02/2024 14:35, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
>>> IDickExtender... for people who need to show off that they have small
>>> dicks!
>>>
>> The funny thing is I just yesterday read about a study done in the UK
>> to see if there really is a link between a man's perception of his
>> penis size and his desire for a hot sports car.
>>
>> There is.
>>

> Well I drive a Mini!

So, what's is like being a porn star? :D

dirty old man.

Re: Anyone have $3500 to spend on an Apple Vision Pro?

<uhtpsi5141t2ie7cuor5b4tk87jpj7ppl2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111417339&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111417339

From: zaghadka@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 11:20:09 -0600
 by: Zaghadka - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 17:20 UTC

On Wed, 14 Feb 2024 10:08:06 +0000, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, JAB
wrote:

>On 13/02/2024 14:35, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
>>> IDickExtender... for people who need to show off that they have small
>>> dicks!
>>>
>> The funny thing is I just yesterday read about a study done in the UK to
>> see if there really is a link between a man's perception of his penis
>> size and his desire for a hot sports car.
>>
>> There is.
>>

>Well I drive a Mini!

I drive a Mirage. 40 mpg on the hwy