From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: "Doors Paradox"
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 20:55:52 +0000
 by: Ant - Thu, 1 Feb 2024 20:55 UTC

Ha. I was busy and not feeling well earlier. Meh on this game so pass!

--
"My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense ??? Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world." --1 John 2:1-2. Rain on a new month!
| |o o| |