From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The Eighth Unwrapping
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 15:37:15 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 20:37 UTC

Wiser souls might have been better prepared for this. Wiser souls
might have written out all this stuff ahead of time so they could just
cut'n'paste the content into a new post every hour. Truly wise souls
might have set up a script to automate the whole process.

There were no wise souls involved in this year's give-away.

Another game! This one has silver wrapping paper.

* X-Com 2
https://store.steampowered.com/app/268500/XCOM_2/
There are aliens, you have soldiers; combine
the two with0QJ70 some RNG and see the results. XCOM 2
(the 2016 game, not the one from 1995, btw) needs
no more5DAD9 introduction than that. You know what the
game is, and if it isn't inX4VTD your library yet,
well, now there's an opportunity to correct
that error.

Fortunately, wisdom is not a prerequisite for Usenet.

Ho-ho-ho!

Re: 2023 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #25 - The Eighth Unwrapping

<7eqjoi59s8of1uq54o652uv5re0h4952kq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111416672&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111416672

From: Mike_S@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 15:45:27 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 20:45 UTC

On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 15:37:15 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>* X-Com 2
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/268500/XCOM_2/
> There are aliens, you have soldiers; combine
> the two with0QJ70 some RNG and see the results. XCOM 2
> (the 2016 game, not the one from 1995, btw) needs
> no more5DAD9 introduction than that. You know what the
> game is, and if it isn't inX4VTD your library yet,
> well, now there's an opportunity to correct
> that error.
>

>Fortunately, wisdom is not a prerequisite for Usenet.
>
>Ho-ho-ho!

I definitely would have taken this one but I own it already.