From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: FREE GAME: Deep Sky Derelicts
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:11:47 -0400
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 14:11 UTC

More singing! Second verse, same as the first!

Games, games, games, games!
Games, games, games, games!
FREE GAMES!
Games, games, games, games!
Games, games, games, games!

Today's haul brings us:

* Deep Sky Derelics
https://www.gog.com/en/game/deep_sky_derelicts
I'm feeling lazy, so rather than do an original write-up, here is the
marketing copy from Steam:
"Deep Sky Derelicts is an original combination
of turn-based strategy and RPG, enriched with
tactical card combat and popular roguelike elements.
Explore derelict alien ships, fight, loot and
upgrade your gear, all in distinctive retro-
futuristic comic book aesthetic style."
tags: roguelike deckbuilder, RPG, strategy, indie
reviews: 'mostly positive'

It's free for 72 hours on GOG. Get it? Don't get it? I can't decide.
Maybe I'll just take a nap instead.

Re: FREE GAME: Deep Sky Derelicts

<u06v9o$1fke9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111412906&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111412906

From: dtravel@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: FREE GAME: Deep Sky Derelicts
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 08:47:05 -0700
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 15:47 UTC

On 3/31/2023 7:11 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> More singing! Second verse, same as the first!
>
> Games, games, games, games!
> Games, games, games, games!
> FREE GAMES!
> Games, games, games, games!
> Games, games, games, games!
>
> Today's haul brings us:
>
> * Deep Sky Derelics
> https://www.gog.com/en/game/deep_sky_derelicts
> I'm feeling lazy, so rather than do an original write-up, here is the
> marketing copy from Steam:
> "Deep Sky Derelicts is an original combination
> of turn-based strategy and RPG, enriched with
> tactical card combat and popular roguelike elements.
> Explore derelict alien ships, fight, loot and
> upgrade your gear, all in distinctive retro-
> futuristic comic book aesthetic style."
> tags: roguelike deckbuilder, RPG, strategy, indie
> reviews: 'mostly positive'
>

> It's free for 72 hours on GOG. Get it? Don't get it? I can't decide.
> Maybe I'll just take a nap instead.

Sounds to me like it is trying to be all things to all players.

dirty old man.

Re: FREE GAME: Deep Sky Derelicts

<Dr2dnSwEYMb92rr5nZ2dnZfqnPsAAAAA@earthlink.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111412908&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111412908

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2023 20:49:36 +0000
 by: Ant - Fri, 31 Mar 2023 20:49 UTC

I got it since I might like it if I ever play it! :P

--
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am. Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet. I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you." --John 13:13-15. Is winter finally over since da sun is out & TGIF? So many updates & bugs!
| |o o| |

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / FREE GAME: Deep Sky Derelicts