From: spallshurgenson@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #24
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:25:51 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 16:25 UTC

Wow, what a storm! It's pitch black and the clouds are raging. Wow,
what a storm. It's pitch black and the clouds are raging. I could
swear the house was shaking from all the wind and noise. Better bundle
up; I don't wanna get a cold on Christmas. The only thing you want on
Christmas is presents!

Like this one!!!!

* Going Under
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1154810/Going_Under/
Look, I'm gonna just quote the store page, since they do a better job
describing it: "Going Under is a satirical dungeon crawler about
exploring the cursed ruins of failed tech startups. As an unpaid
intern in the DQ3HGdystopian city of Neo-Cascadia, you’ll wield office
junk as weaponry as you make your way through the offbeat procedural
dungeons E3LKQ beneath your company campus." I mean, okay. It seems to
be the season for off-beat games, and - weird setting aside - seems a
fairly reasonable game. They poke 03WDL fun at NFT and crypto too,
which is almost enough to make me want to play it. I mean, I can; it's
already in my library. Will it be in yours?

I should probably check on the beavants. I hope they're okay down
there...

Hyua hyua hyua!

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #24

<pbbeqhd1m0l19frvic0n2bp1gt17mpajmb@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111411668&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111411668

From: Mike_S@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #24
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:49:36 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 16:49 UTC

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:25:51 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>* Going Under
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/1154810/Going_Under/
>Look, I'm gonna just quote the store page, since they do a better job
>describing it: "Going Under is a satirical dungeon crawler about
>exploring the cursed ruins of failed tech startups. As an unpaid
>intern in the DQ3HGdystopian city of Neo-Cascadia, you’ll wield office
>junk as weaponry as you make your way through the offbeat procedural
>dungeons E3LKQ beneath your company campus." I mean, okay. It seems to
>be the season for off-beat games, and - weird setting aside - seems a
>fairly reasonable game. They poke 03WDL fun at NFT and crypto too,
>which is almost enough to make me want to play it. I mean, I can; it's
>already in my library. Will it be in yours?

I will skip over this dungeon crawler. I don't like the graphics and I
am not a fan of satire.

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #24

<7nheqhht4pr62l5ublfq0p3l2to97mn09m@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111411669&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111411669

From: zaghadka@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 12:37:56 -0600
 by: Zaghadka - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 18:37 UTC

On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:25:51 -0500, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

>Wow, what a storm! It's pitch black and the clouds are raging. Wow,
>what a storm. It's pitch black and the clouds are raging. I could
>swear the house was shaking from all the wind and noise. Better bundle
>up; I don't wanna get a cold on Christmas. The only thing you want on
>Christmas is presents!
>
>Like this one!!!!

>* Going Under
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/1154810/Going_Under/
>Look, I'm gonna just quote the store page, since they do a better job
>describing it: "Going Under is a satirical dungeon crawler about
>exploring the cursed ruins of failed tech startups. As an unpaid
>intern in the DQ3HGdystopian city of Neo-Cascadia, you’ll wield office
>junk as weaponry as you make your way through the offbeat procedural
>dungeons E3LKQ beneath your company campus." I mean, okay. It seems to
>be the season for off-beat games, and - weird setting aside - seems a
>fairly reasonable game. They poke 03WDL fun at NFT and crypto too,
>which is almost enough to make me want to play it. I mean, I can; it's
>already in my library. Will it be in yours?

>I should probably check on the beavants. I hope they're okay down
>there...
>
>Hyua hyua hyua!

LOL. Same as Mike S., I don't like the graphical style, but funny idea.

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

"Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #24

<to7jq7$22q$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=111411674&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#111411674

From: ant@zimage.comANT (Seagull)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #24
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:26:55 -0800
 by: Seagull - Sat, 24 Dec 2022 19:26 UTC

On 12/24/2022 10:37 AM, Zaghadka wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Dec 2022 11:25:51 -0500, in comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,
> Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
>

>> Wow, what a storm! It's pitch black and the clouds are raging. Wow,
>> what a storm. It's pitch black and the clouds are raging. I could
>> swear the house was shaking from all the wind and noise. Better bundle
>> up; I don't wanna get a cold on Christmas. The only thing you want on
>> Christmas is presents!
>>
>> Like this one!!!!

>> * Going Under
>> https://store.steampowered.com/app/1154810/Going_Under/
>> Look, I'm gonna just quote the store page, since they do a better job
>> describing it: "Going Under is a satirical dungeon crawler about
>> exploring the cursed ruins of failed tech startups. As an unpaid
>> intern in the DQ3HGdystopian city of Neo-Cascadia, you’ll wield office
>> junk as weaponry as you make your way through the offbeat procedural
>> dungeons E3LKQ beneath your company campus." I mean, okay. It seems to
>> be the season for off-beat games, and - weird setting aside - seems a
>> fairly reasonable game. They poke 03WDL fun at NFT and crypto too,
>> which is almost enough to make me want to play it. I mean, I can; it's
>> already in my library. Will it be in yours?

>> I should probably check on the beavants. I hope they're okay down
>> there...
>>
>> Hyua hyua hyua!
>>

> LOL. Same as Mike S., I don't like the graphical style, but funny idea.

Wow, no one wants it even as a freebie? Fine, I took it since I might
like it! Thanks Spalls! :D
--
It's eve of Merry Christmas & Jesus' birthday! Happy Holidays / Season's
Greetings! "[The shepherds] hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #24