From: dhdurgee@privacy.net (David H Durgee)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Subject: citi.com no longer working in either SeaMonkey or FireFox
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 13:11:09 -0600
Firefox/91.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.17.1
 by: David H Durgee - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 19:11 UTC

Over the weekend the citi.com website stopped working for me in both
SeaMonkey and FireFox. I can still use it in Chromium, but it is
unusable in both of my primary browsers.

Anyone else seeing this? Is it restricted to Linux users?

Dave

Re: citi.com no longer working in either SeaMonkey or FireFox

<ug1oe7$43ua$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1092&group=alt.comp.software.seamonkey#1092

From: hyperspace.flyover@vogon.gov.invalid (Don Vito Martinelli)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 22:39:34 +0200
 by: Don Vito Martinelli - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 20:39 UTC

David H Durgee wrote:
> Over the weekend the citi.com website stopped working for me in both
> SeaMonkey and FireFox.  I can still use it in Chromium, but it is
> unusable in both of my primary browsers.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?  Is it restricted to Linux users?
>
> Dave

I'm seeing the same thing with some functions of mlb.com - specifically
when I'm looking for details about a game which has been played ('Wrap'
or 'Box' under "Scores").
Nothing unusual there, mlb.com is about the worst site on the web for
breaking things (it worked so we fixed it), and just before the
postseason starts is when they usually do it.

These idiots test under Chrome, and that is it.

Re: citi.com no longer working in either SeaMonkey or FireFox

<MPG.3f8e947b5c9447aa98a1e6@news.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1094&group=alt.comp.software.seamonkey#1094

From: Ray_Net@picarre.be.invalid (Ray_Net)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 23:52:14 +0200
 by: Ray_Net - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 21:52 UTC

In article <koj1ieFcg3uU1@mid.individual.net>, dhdurgee@privacy.net says...

> Over the weekend the citi.com website stopped working for me in both
> SeaMonkey and FireFox. I can still use it in Chromium, but it is
> unusable in both of my primary browsers.
>
> Anyone else seeing this? Is it restricted to Linux users?

My FireFox 118.0.1 (64-bit) looks working ok

Re: citi.com no longer working in either SeaMonkey or FireFox

<kojcr3FenhjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=1095&group=alt.comp.software.seamonkey#1095

From: dhdurgee@privacy.net (David H Durgee)
Newsgroups: alt.comp.software.seamonkey
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2023 16:23:30 -0600
 by: David H Durgee - Mon, 9 Oct 2023 22:23 UTC

Ray_Net wrote:
> In article <koj1ieFcg3uU1@mid.individual.net>, dhdurgee@privacy.net says...
>>
>> Over the weekend the citi.com website stopped working for me in both
>> SeaMonkey and FireFox. I can still use it in Chromium, but it is
>> unusable in both of my primary browsers.
>>
>> Anyone else seeing this? Is it restricted to Linux users?
>>
> My FireFox 118.0.1 (64-bit) looks working ok

I have the same version running on Linux Mint 20.3 here. Every attempt
to sign on here in either results in failure. If you can sign on and
access your account that is interesting.

Dave