From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: New NSP
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 19:42:05 -0500
 by: Joel - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:42 UTC

This seems to be a carefree way to ride Usenet. Just as Mint is the
way to ride GNU/Linux.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: New NSP

<b2ydnZIBxcxFfEb4nZ2dnZfqn_SdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10611&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10611

Subject: Re: New NSP
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: pursent100@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 17:56:56 -0700
 by: % - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 00:56 UTC

Joel wrote:
> This seems to be a carefree way to ride Usenet. Just as Mint is the
> way to ride GNU/Linux.

if i had to pay for it i'd quit

Re: New NSP

<Zy_CN.328898$q3F7.268451@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10621&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10621

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: nospam@dfs.com (DFS)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 06:25:52 -0500
 by: DFS - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 11:25 UTC

On 2/25/2024 7:42 PM, Joel wrote:

> This seems to be a carefree way to ride Usenet.

It's a news server, not a dildo.

I've been with blocknews for years. Speedy servers, and very good
customer service.

They have cola posts going back to late June 2003.

> Just as Mint is the way to ride GNU/Linux.

Well, GuhNoo does have an asshole you might be able to ride: Wretched
Richard Stallman. If you don't mind, he thinks it should be legal to
fuck your corpse. So put a clause in your will if you want some
afterlife pounding from the dancing stinkmeister.

Re: New NSP

<1iuoti5o364np0ich4s9pf8m3qelsv1mn9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10623&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10623

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 06:48:38 -0500
 by: Joel - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 11:48 UTC

DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

>> This seems to be a carefree way to ride Usenet.
>
>It's a news server, not a dildo.
>
>I've been with blocknews for years. Speedy servers, and very good
>customer service.
>
>They have cola posts going back to late June 2003.

Yeah, Eternal September was a bit cumbersome, but $1.99 for 5 GB with
no time limit is nothing.

>> Just as Mint is the way to ride GNU/Linux.
>
>Well, GuhNoo does have an asshole you might be able to ride: Wretched
>Richard Stallman. If you don't mind, he thinks it should be legal to
>fuck your corpse. So put a clause in your will if you want some
>afterlife pounding from the dancing stinkmeister.

My corpse will not be my concern if I'm dead.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: New NSP

<MB0DN.573649$p%Mb.218595@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10625&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10625

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 08:45:13 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 13:45 UTC

On 2024-02-26 6:25 a.m., DFS wrote:
> On 2/25/2024 7:42 PM, Joel wrote:
>

>> This seems to be a carefree way to ride Usenet.
>
> It's a news server, not a dildo.
>
> I've been with blocknews for years.  Speedy servers, and very good
> customer service.
>
> They have cola posts going back to late June 2003.

I concur that Blocknews is excellent. Jeff was the one who recommended
it and I can't say a single bad thing about them. They seem to have
upgraded my 3GB block to something like 100GB too at no charge.

>> Just as Mint is the way to ride GNU/Linux.
>
> Well, GuhNoo does have an asshole you might be able to ride: Wretched
> Richard Stallman.  If you don't mind, he thinks it should be legal to
> fuck your corpse.  So put a clause in your will if you want some
> afterlife pounding from the dancing stinkmeister.

ROFL!

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative