From: rsw@therandymon.com (RS Wood)
Newsgroups: comp.misc
Subject: Chrome on Fuschia
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2021 21:10:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: RS Wood - Sun, 15 Aug 2021 21:10 UTC

From the «predictable» department:
Feed: OSnews
Title: Google working to bring the full Chrome browser to Fuchsia OS
Author: Thom Holwerda
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 21:32:28 -0400
Link: https://www.osnews.com/story/133801/google-working-to-bring-the-full-chrome-browser-to-fuchsia-os/

Every good operating system needs a web browser, especially as more and more
apps move to the web. To that end, Google is preparing to bring the full
Google Chrome browser experience to Fuchsia OS.[1]

This was inevitable, of course. As the article notes, Fuchsia already has the
Chrome engine to display web content if needed, and now they are bringing the
whole actual browser over as well. Just another step in the long journey to
replace the underpinnings of Android and Chrome OS.

Links:
[1]: https://9to5google.com/2021/08/06/google-chrome-browser-fuchsia-os/ (link)

--
Port 80 is overrated.