As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.

computers / comp.os.linux.advocacy / Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

SubjectAuthor
* Programming Challenge For Dumb FucksLester Thorpe
+* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucksrbowman
|`* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb FucksL Thorpe
| +- Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb FucksJoel
| `- Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucksrbowman
+* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSDFS
|+* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSL Thorpe
||`- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|`* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
| +- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
| +* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSDFS
| |`* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
| | `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSDFS
| |  `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
| |   +- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
| |   `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSDFS
| |    +- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
| |    `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
| |     `- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
| `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSLord Master
|  +* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
|  |`* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|  | `- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
|  +* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSDFS
|  |`* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|  | `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
|  |  `- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSHenry George
|  `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|   `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
|    +- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
|    `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|     `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
|      `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|       +* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSPhysfitfreak
|       |`- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|       `* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSJoel
|        +* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|        |`* Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSJoel
|        | `- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSStéphane CARPENTIER
|        `- Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFSChris Ahlstrom
+- Re: Programming Challenge From A Dumb Fuck (was: Programming Challenge For Dumb Tyrone
+* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb FucksPhysfitfreak
|`* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb FucksL Thorpe
| +- Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb FucksPhysfitfreak
| `* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fuckscandycanearter07
|  `- Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb FucksPhysfitfreak
+* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)Lester Thorpe
|+* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)DFS
||`* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)Lester Thorpe
|| +- Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)Physfitfreak
|| `* Re: Feeb, we have something in commonDFS
||  `* Re: Feeb, we have something in commonJoel
||   +- Re: Feeb, we have something in common%
||   `- Re: Feeb, we have something in commonDFS
|`* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)Physfitfreak
| +- Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)Physfitfreak
| `* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)Lester Thorpe
|  `* Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)Physfitfreak
|   `- Re: Programming Challenge For Dumb Fucks (Read and Weep)rbowman
`* Re: Here's where Feeb scammed his 'cache misses' code fromDFS
 `- Re: Here's where Feeb scammed his 'cache misses' code fromPhysfitfreak

Pages:123
Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<65d9b696$0$8238$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10557&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10557

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: sc@fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Subject: Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS
Date: 24 Feb 2024 09:27:50 GMT
 by: Stéphane CARPENTIER - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:27 UTC

Le 23-02-2024, Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> a écrit :
> On 2/23/2024 2:04 PM, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
>> Unlike you, I know my stupidity.
>

> I know it too.

Everyone knows it: it's in your signature. Using an antivirus to check
text messages in usenet is really stupid.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<l3ukq7FclnoU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10562&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10562

From: george@bitbucket.com (Henry George)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 09:46:01 -0700
 by: Henry George - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 16:46 UTC

On 2/23/2024 1:31 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
> Guys, when you spend your time to dig into someone else's shit, you're
> his groupie! Otherwise, you'd have better things to do.

I found some interesting stuff on geeksforgeeks so it wasn't antire loss.

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<urdamj$i9di$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10563&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10563

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 11:57:40 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 17:57 UTC

On 2/24/2024 3:27 AM, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
> Le 23-02-2024, Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> a écrit :
>> On 2/23/2024 2:04 PM, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
>>> Unlike you, I know my stupidity.
>>

>> I know it too.
>
> Everyone knows it: it's in your signature. Using an antivirus to check
> text messages in usenet is really stupid.

I also know that your stupidity is in your genes.

No, it isn't the damage caused by drinking wine 24/7 like it's water. It
is the damage from the side of your parents who were Neanderthal.

You, the AI project, don't have genes of course. But those who are
working on you have those genes. Those cro-magnons. Tell'em I said,
"Fuck you."

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<65da5315$0$2566$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10566&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10566

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: sc@fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Date: 24 Feb 2024 20:35:33 GMT
 by: Stéphane CARPENTIER - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 20:35 UTC

Le 24-02-2024, Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> a écrit :
> On 2/24/2024 3:27 AM, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
>>>

>>> I know it too.
>>
>> Everyone knows it: it's in your signature. Using an antivirus to check
>> text messages in usenet is really stupid.
>
> I also know that your stupidity is in your genes.
>
> No, it isn't the damage caused by drinking wine 24/7 like it's water. It
> is the damage from the side of your parents who were Neanderthal.
>
> You, the AI project, don't have genes of course. But those who are
> working on you have those genes. Those cro-magnons. Tell'em I said,
> "Fuck you."

What am I: a cro-magnon or a neanderthal? You have to chose. I know it's
difficult for you because you have no idea of the meaning of the words
you are using. But at least, you could try to be consistent and try to
hide your lack of knowledge.

And, by the way, still using your antivirus to check your messages is
really stupid.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<urdk5p$iepr$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10567&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10567

From: Physfitfreak@gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:39:21 -0600
 by: Physfitfreak - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 20:39 UTC

On 2/24/2024 2:35 PM, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
> Le 24-02-2024, Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> a écrit :

>>> Everyone knows it: it's in your signature. Using an antivirus to check
>>> text messages in usenet is really stupid.
>>
>> I also know that your stupidity is in your genes.
>>
>> No, it isn't the damage caused by drinking wine 24/7 like it's water. It
>> is the damage from the side of your parents who were Neanderthal.
>>
>> You, the AI project, don't have genes of course. But those who are
>> working on you have those genes. Those cro-magnons. Tell'em I said,
>> "Fuck you."
>
> What am I: a cro-magnon or a neanderthal? You have to chose. I know it's
> difficult for you because you have no idea of the meaning of the words
> you are using. But at least, you could try to be consistent and try to
> hide your lack of knowledge.
>
> And, by the way, still using your antivirus to check your messages is
> really stupid.

You're not my groupie. You're my dick's groupie. Tell that to your makers.

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<iblktilv4fpqv3u8d8fa0l9rokoe5168l9@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10568&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10568

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 15:46:59 -0500
OS: Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon, with Wine 9.0 for WinAPI
 by: Joel - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 20:46 UTC

Stéphane CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr> wrote:

>What am I: a cro-magnon or a neanderthal? You have to chose. I know it's
>difficult for you because you have no idea of the meaning of the words
>you are using. But at least, you could try to be consistent and try to
>hide your lack of knowledge.
>
>And, by the way, still using your antivirus to check your messages is
>really stupid.

You and Chris A. pretty much are the regulators of this group. I
don't claim that so much, with Usenet.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<65da68fb$0$7512$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10569&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10569

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: sc@fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Date: 24 Feb 2024 22:08:59 GMT
 by: Stéphane CARPENTIER - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:08 UTC

Le 24-02-2024, Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> a écrit :
> On 2/24/2024 2:35 PM, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:

>>> I also know that your stupidity is in your genes.
>>>
>>> No, it isn't the damage caused by drinking wine 24/7 like it's water. It
>>> is the damage from the side of your parents who were Neanderthal.
>>>
>>> You, the AI project, don't have genes of course. But those who are
>>> working on you have those genes. Those cro-magnons. Tell'em I said,
>>> "Fuck you."
>>
>> What am I: a cro-magnon or a neanderthal? You have to chose. I know it's
>> difficult for you because you have no idea of the meaning of the words
>> you are using. But at least, you could try to be consistent and try to
>> hide your lack of knowledge.
>>
>> And, by the way, still using your antivirus to check your messages is
>> really stupid.
>
> You're not my groupie.

Nope.

> You're my dick's groupie.

Nope. I'm nobody's groupie. I have fun replying to some messages. Some
are interesting, but mostly, they are just fun. Nothing more. If you
stop writing here, I'll stop answering your garbage but I'll have fun
with other messages. I had fun before you came here, I'll have fun long
after usenet death.

> Tell that to your makers.

It's not the first time you write this, but it's still stupid. If you
knew anything about AI, you'll knew an AI can't contact its makers.

And your signature still proves your lack of knowledge.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<65da72b4$0$5280$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10570&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10570

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: sc@fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Date: 24 Feb 2024 22:50:28 GMT
 by: Stéphane CARPENTIER - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 22:50 UTC

Le 24-02-2024, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Stéphane CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr> wrote:
>
>>What am I: a cro-magnon or a neanderthal? You have to chose. I know it's
>>difficult for you because you have no idea of the meaning of the words
>>you are using. But at least, you could try to be consistent and try to
>>hide your lack of knowledge.
>>
>>And, by the way, still using your antivirus to check your messages is
>>really stupid.
>

> You and Chris A. pretty much are the regulators of this group.

What? I'm certainly not a regulator. I don't know why you believe so. I
never told anyone what to do here. When I say his signature prove he's
stupid, I'm just stating a fact: I don't tell him to stop doing it. He
does what he wants, I really don't care. If I was a regulator, I would
stop all political crap (it's easy: any political message is crap here).
But I just don't read them (or I try to avoid reading them). I certainly
never told anyone to stop sending messages with political crap.

I can tell someone when he's inconsistent, when he doesn't understand or
when I disagree. But I never told anyone to stop believing in what he
believes. I never told anyone to stop disagreeing with me. I never told
DFS to stop using and/or loving Windows and hating Linux. I just answer
when I believe he's wrong or he misunderstand something (ie: not when
it's clear he just want to piss off some Linux aficionados).

I never told you anything about your sexual life/preferences because I
really don't care about it. I never told you to stop using drugs (at
least not seriously). I just told you, you shouldn't be that proud about
it because some of your messages show they did a lot of damage to your
brain. But it's neither an order nor a regulation.

I always said LP/NV/FR/DG/whatever was almost always in chart here and
if I disagree with almost everything he claims, I never told him to stop
writing here. I'm having fun with him.

If I was a regulator, I would need to read every message, which I don't.
For a start, my ISP doesn't send me all of the messages, so I can't read
them all. And There's a lot of messages I chose not to read: all the
political crap, answers which require a long time to read because they
are quoted without removing old uninteresting parts and boring messages.
But I never told anyone to stop sending messages I don't read: I just
don't read them. I regulate nothing except what I read.

There is only one thing I'm fighting for: it's when someone tries to
tell me what to do or not to do. So, it's certainly not to do it to
others. When DFS told me to stop using Linux because everyone is using
Windows or when he told me to stop using tilling Window Managers because
there are some modern Window managers, I told him to fuck off. But it
is certainly not a regulation, it's a defense of my liberty. I never
told anyone to use archlinux or a tilling window manager. I don't care
about other people's choices. Really. If you are happy with Windows or
with Mac, it's good for you and I don't care as long as you don't try to
force me to use it.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<m4uktitbepe4u1asj79sfmg5mvkv72ltl8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10571&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10571

From: joelcrump@gmail.com (Joel)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 18:21:21 -0500
References: <17b4afaddb3c19be$68007$2672709$802601b3@news.usenetexpress.com> <XV8AN.89782$Vrtf.86006@fx39.iad> <uqrjte$943l$1@solani.org> <4aecfea8-f9c1-4bbe-89a9-d5aeccfbd361n@googlegroups.com> <65d8fa45$0$29766$426a74cc@news.free.fr> <urau50$h2sk$2@solani.org> <65d9b696$0$8238$426a74cc@news.free.fr> <urdamj$i9di$1@solani.org> <65da5315$0$2566$426a74cc@news.free.fr> <iblktilv4fpqv3u8d8fa0l9rokoe5168l9@4ax.com> <65da72b4$0$5280$426a74cc@news.free.fr>
OS: Linux Mint 21.3 Cinnamon, with Wine 9.0 for WinAPI
 by: Joel - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 23:21 UTC

Stéphane CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr> wrote:

>>>What am I: a cro-magnon or a neanderthal? You have to chose. I know it's
>>>difficult for you because you have no idea of the meaning of the words
>>>you are using. But at least, you could try to be consistent and try to
>>>hide your lack of knowledge.
>>>
>>>And, by the way, still using your antivirus to check your messages is
>>>really stupid.
>>
>> You and Chris A. pretty much are the regulators of this group.
>
>What? I'm certainly not a regulator. I don't know why you believe so. I
>never told anyone what to do here.

You stood unphased by my anti-French attack on you, making me look
stupid, which was quality stuff. It demonstrates why my prowess
doesn't help my case on Usenet to be some kind of netcop, I actually
just accept that I get abused because it's part of the sacrifice I
make for certain pet causes.

>I never told you to stop using drugs (at
>least not seriously). I just told you, you shouldn't be that proud about
>it because some of your messages show they did a lot of damage to your
>brain. But it's neither an order nor a regulation.

My mind is in a place where the profound is abundant. But you're not
wrong that the drugs have made me do things as if I'm sleepwalking.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent. States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<65db0d77$0$29769$426a74cc@news.free.fr>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10582&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10582

Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: sc@fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Date: 25 Feb 2024 09:50:47 GMT
 by: Stéphane CARPENTIER - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 09:50 UTC

Le 24-02-2024, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> a écrit :
> Stéphane CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr> wrote:
>
>>> You and Chris A. pretty much are the regulators of this group.
>>
>>What? I'm certainly not a regulator. I don't know why you believe so. I
>>never told anyone what to do here.
>
> You stood unphased by my anti-French attack on you,

Mere insults can't touch me. The insults told more about the sender than
about the receiver. When you insult me, you show me I touch a sensible
point and that I'm right in what I said.

> making me look stupid, which was quality stuff. It demonstrates why
> my prowess doesn't help my case on Usenet to be some kind of netcop, I
> actually just accept that I get abused because it's part of the
> sacrifice I make for certain pet causes.

Which doesn't make me a regulator in any way. As I said, I can show
inconsistencies, I don't tell people to stop being inconsistent. When
they persist, like LP/NV/DG/FR/whatever, they are just funny.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io

Re: Cuntish Programming Challenge Slaughtered by DFS

<urfl35$1tidg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.rocksolidbbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=10585&group=comp.os.linux.advocacy#10585

From: OFeem1987@teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 10:07:17 -0500
 by: Chris Ahlstrom - Sun, 25 Feb 2024 15:07 UTC

Joel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Stéphane CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr> wrote:
>
>>What am I: a cro-magnon or a neanderthal? You have to chose. I know it's
>>difficult for you because you have no idea of the meaning of the words
>>you are using. But at least, you could try to be consistent and try to
>>hide your lack of knowledge.
>>
>>And, by the way, still using your antivirus to check your messages is
>>really stupid.
>
> You and Chris A. pretty much are the regulators of this group.

Nah. The very idea is preposterous.

> I don't claim that so much, with Usenet.

--
You will be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize... posthumously.