Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
From: rabid@pedag.og (RabidPedagog)
Subject: OT: Democrats aren't corrupt...
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 14:13:36 -0500
 by: RabidPedagog - Wed, 14 Feb 2024 19:13 UTC

.... because the Democrat-controlled media and the justice system of
Democrat-controlled cities and states told me it's not. If I end up
dying from two bullets to the back of the head, it's a suicide because
the Democrat-controlled police force of a Democrat-controlled city told
me that I did this to myself.

Also, Democrats led by Al Gore created the Internet. Jesus Christ also
voted Democrat and the people who killed Him were Republicans.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

--
RabidPedagog
Catholic paleoconservative